List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20481, Replies: 458
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/02/06 06:08AM
    Re: EJ
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

EJ/JS has been adorable/outstanding.
    I've never seen this scene with Philip, when would that have occurred?

I've never seen this either. If you find it would you post the link?

ENJOY!!

HERE YOU GO!

youtu.be/0a57nToqAwo

#102   2013/02/06 08:49AM
    Cynderdays

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

EJ/JS has been adorable/outstanding.
    I've never seen this scene with Philip, when would that have occurred?

I've never seen this either. If you find it would you post the link?

ENJOY!!

HERE YOU GO!

youtu.be/0a57nToqAwo

Thanks so much. This was very enjoyable. Sure does make me miss Philip.

#103   2013/02/11 02:20PM
    sharon n nic...

EJ and Sami in love.

#104   2013/02/11 03:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in love.

It will never get old, saying that, typing that and seeing it on my screen! EJ & Sami so in love - sigh.

#105   2013/02/11 04:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

It will never get old, saying that, typing that and seeing it on my screen! EJ & Sami so in love - sigh.

#106   2013/02/11 04:23PM
    Cynderdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

#107   2013/02/12 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

I don't think that EJ's change happened when Stefano left town? AND to be honest I don't think he has changed it's just that they are opening their eyes to see the grey. I doubt that Stefano will get that big of a stronghold on EJ again but knowing he will be trying to separate his son from Samantha this is what I have wanted to see, EJ and Samantha fighting their familes to be together.

#108   2013/02/12 05:52AM
    kenerly1

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't think that EJ's change happened when Stefano left town? AND to be honest I don't think he has changed it's just that they are opening their eyes to see the grey. I doubt that Stefano will get that big of a stronghold on EJ again but knowing he will be trying to separate his son from Samantha this is what I have wanted to see, EJ and Samantha fighting their familes to be together.

I sure hope you are right..Stefano and Marlena need to stay out of EJ and Sami's lives for sure. Let them crash and burn by themselves if that is meant to be.

#109   2013/02/12 07:52AM
    stjarna

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I don't think that EJ's change happened when Stefano left town? AND to be honest I don't think he has changed it's just that they are opening their eyes to see the grey. I doubt that Stefano will get that big of a stronghold on EJ again but knowing he will be trying to separate his son from Samantha this is what I have wanted to see, EJ and Samantha fighting their familes to be together.

I sure hope you are right..Stefano and Marlena need to stay out of EJ and Sami's lives for sure. Let them crash and burn by themselves if that is meant to be.

EJ said that Stefano is his family but that he will not do thngs his way! and Samantha knows this!
    Yes, they should fight their families to stay together- they deserve to have their own family together in their own right... I am all for it and have been saying this all this time.

yes,Marlena and Stefano crash and burn- let's have it out you two!!!
    lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/12 07:54AM
    #110   2013/02/12 07:57AM
    kenerly1

Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1:

EJ said that Stefano is his family but that he will not do thngs his way! and Samantha knows this!
    Yes, they should fight their families to stay together- they deserve to have their own family together in their own right... I am all for it and have been saying this all this time.

yes,Marlena and Stefano crash and burn- let's have it out you two!!!
    lol

what I meant was ..let sami & EJ crash and burn on their own but have the families stay out of it and maybe Sami and EJ will have a better chance of staying together.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list