List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 19705, Replies: 458
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/02/04 01:56PM
    Re: EJ
    tariro

Quote EJLUV:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

Just looking into each others eyes.......

I'm still in a state of shock!

I feel I can't put into words how happy I am for "OUR COUPLE"!

EPIC

In Love.....

With alot of chemistry damn

And here I am gnashing my teeth in despair cause I have'nt seen it yet !

#92   2013/02/04 01:58PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote tariro:
    Quote EJLUV:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

EPIC

In Love.....

And here I am gnashing my teeth in despair cause I have'nt seen it yet !

You will see it soon enough.

#93   2013/02/04 02:03PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote EJLUV:
    Quote HouseTops:

EPIC

In Love.....

damn damn!

#94   2013/02/04 05:42PM
    suz21

Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

Sami has been crossing EJ for years....

I am hoping the writers are done with games between EJAMI!

and give them the chance they deserved!

Why do you really feel these two deserve a chance, do you know their history, what are you, 12. She'll probably get pregnant by him again. At any rate, who cares.

#95   2013/02/04 05:54PM
    ejami2012

Quote suz21:
    Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

Why do you really feel these two deserve a chance, do you know their history, what are you, 12. She'll probably get pregnant by him again. At any rate, who cares.

We ejamis care and yes they made love twice so far and I'm happy. I'm all for another Ejami baby and a happy ever after for them. Their making love scenes are off the charts no wonder Sami always gets pregnant. My only concern if she gets pregnant by Ej rafe will go after her again cause she carrying another Ej child and he's do.obessed with being their daddy

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 05:56PM
    #96   2013/02/04 07:37PM
    huntah

Quote suz21:

Are you 5?

So we, as a fanbase, must be immature or delusional to root for our couple? But you rooting for yours is totally legitimate...because YOU say so???

Sour grapes much?

Whilst I am an EJami heart & soul - I would never criticize anyone for the love of their fanbase. It's mean spirited & lame. Are we not all adults?

#97   2013/02/04 11:04PM
    tariro

Quote suz21:

Love their history and no am not 12 ,when I was 12 I liked fairytales and Prince Charming thank God I got over that!

#98   2013/02/05 06:16PM
    allmylovingdays

I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

#99   2013/02/05 06:25PM
    Cynderdays

Quote allmylovingdays: I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

EJ/JS has been adorable/outstanding.
    I've never seen this scene with Philip, when would that have occurred?

#100   2013/02/05 06:47PM
    flightygirl

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I love how boyish and so very happy EJ is acting right now. I've always loved it too when James uses his accents. I hope we get to hear his Irish one-- or didn't EJ pretend to be Sean Connery when he opened up the box that held the gun that shot him? I need to go look for that video that and the one where Philip and EJ are in Hope & Bo's house acting like painters.

EJ/JS has been adorable/outstanding.
    I've never seen this scene with Philip, when would that have occurred?

I've never seen this either. If you find it would you post the link?

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list