List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 19956, Replies: 458
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/01 03:56AM
    EJ
    kenerly1

No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

#2   2013/02/01 04:11AM
    Re: EJ
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

Sami has been crossing EJ for years....

I am hoping the writers are done with games between EJAMI!

and give them the chance they deserved!

#3   2013/02/01 04:36AM
    kenerly1

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

Me too but then why throw in that scene with Chad..I have my doubts for sure...and the way he sat there not saying anything and that was not "love" I saw on his face..Hope I am wrong..believe me!!

#4   2013/02/01 04:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:

Me too but then why throw in that scene with Chad..I have my doubts for sure...and the way he sat there not saying anything and that was not "love" I saw on his face..Hope I am wrong..believe me!!

With these writers anything can happen.....

EJ did kiss her, so I'm going with that he still wants her too!

#5   2013/02/01 04:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Oh my......I never thought of that possibility.......please don't say he's going to get even!!! My fragile Ejami heart needs them to go all the way ....,,,to church!!!
    At the same time, I read a beautiful comment on another thread from Stjarna.......about the look in EJ's eyes. ( I don't quite remember) And it really made sense!!!! If you don't mind, Stjarna, could you please repeat it???!!

#6   2013/02/01 04:49AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Oh my......I never thought of that possibility.......please don't say he's going to get even!!! My fragile Ejami heart needs them to go all the way ....,,,to church!!!
    At the same time, I read a beautiful comment on another thread from Stjarna.......about the look in EJ's eyes. ( I don't quite remember) And it really made sense!!!! If you don't mind, Stjarna, could you please repeat it???!!

We have EJAMI true this time!

Don't worry Rosieroserson, keep the faith, EJAMI is here!

#7   2013/02/01 05:17AM
    allmylovingdays

HSami has been crossing EJ for years....

I agree I hope they are done with this he seemed so genuinely happy when they were kissing. PLUS it's as you stated he told Chad don't be any women's second choice & earlier he told that Sami & himself had this connection & said if that connection was so true then she would tell him everything and it was VALIDATION when he went in FOR SAMI TO DO EXACTLY THAT. EJ this whole time knew that was still hovering around. To hear Sami admit that the connection was always there from the beginning and she was a too scared but finally was tired of fighting it, he knows now he isn't second choice-he is and always has been the one choice and he will be the last choice she makes -this is it. This is endgame.

#8   2013/02/01 05:17AM
    kenerly1

Quote Rosieroserson: Oh my......I never thought of that possibility.......please don't say he's going to get even!!! My fragile Ejami heart needs them to go all the way ....,,,to church!!!

We have EJAMI true this time!

Don't worry Rosieroserson, keep the faith, EJAMI is here!

We all want that but do not be mad at EJ if it is not true..Sami should have told her the truth before then..I would be angry with her and he should have said something to that effect..Seemd too easy for EJ and his personality..He is all about pride and ego.

#9   2013/02/01 05:21AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

HSami has been crossing EJ for years....

I agree I hope they are done with this he seemed so genuinely happy when they were kissing. PLUS it's as you stated he told Chad don't be any women's second choice & earlier he told that Sami & himself had this connection & said if that connection was so true then she would tell him everything and it was VALIDATION when he went in FOR SAMI TO DO EXACTLY THAT. EJ this whole time knew that was still hovering around. To hear Sami admit that the connection was always there from the beginning and she was a too scared but finally was tired of fighting it, he knows now he isn't second choice-he is and always has been the one choice and he will be the last choice she makes -this is it. This is endgame.

AMLD.....there you are....

Endgame.

#10   2013/02/01 05:47AM
    tariro

Don't really think he's playing or that this is some kind of revenge . I hope I make sense but I've always understood the rather horrible things EJ has done to Sami as being sort of a tit for tat childlike thing when she has hurt him or left him for some one else - he tends to react really quickly when he is hurt then regret later but its not the first time EJ has had to take on Sami when she was on the rebound or in love with some one else. The whole Sydnapping thing was a horrible period for EJami fans but the reason we could still love EJ during it was the fact that Sami had hurt him first by lying about Grace and he reacted out of that hurt but after taking Sydney and telling everyone she was dead he calms down forgives Sami and realises that , oh no still love her and I've taken her kid away and even though he didn't have a chance with her then he brought the baby back because ultimately no matter how she felt about anyone else(and she told him with irritating frequency how she felt about Rafe),his end goal was always to end up with her !

EJ has never been in a position where Sami was finally seeing the light and giving into him and he slapped her down-its always been her in the end discovering he had done or the current 'love of her life' walking in and she runs off with them and then of course he has to do something mean and vengeful but these acts have been in reaction to her leaving not to her loving someone else while still with him-and this time she's not loving some one else!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/01 05:49AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list