List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Yay Sami and EJ ! SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Yay Sami and EJ ! SPOILER

Started by labs at 2013/01/29 09:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/18 07:21PM, Views: 6454, Replies: 83
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/01 10:51AM
    Re: Yay Sami and EJ ! SPOILER
    tariro

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012: yesterday was awesome ejami stoled the show, what i need now is for sami to tell ej i love you im in love with you and will always love you. next i need her to tell rafe point blank ive always loved ej i always will love ej , ej is my first and only choice you were just an alternate safe choice. i agreed to try to reconsile with you cause i feared the strong feelings i have always had for ej, we are connected in way noone can understand our bond is strong and will always be between us, even being with you having some feelings for you never ended that bond, i thought it would help shelter my heart from ej but it didnt . i may have said i love you and i may still have some feelings for you cause you did save my life but i was never in love with you cause i love ej im in love with ejand will always love ej.

i hope sami tells rafe like it is so he will leave ejami alone.

does anyone know f she actually tells ej shes in love with him or she loves him

Read a great spoiler for next week on the rogue Ejami blog apparently its in the soap opera digest!

#52   2013/02/01 12:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I certainly hope so!!!!

I want to share a song with you from the norwegian artist Maria Mena.
    As an Ejami fan, this is a gift to the Sami's of the world.....It's called 'All this time'(Pick-Me-Up song)

The lyricks go like this:

You self destructive
    Little girl
    Pick yourself up
    Don't blame the world
    So you screwed up
    But your gonna be ok
    Now call your boyfriend
    And apologize
    You pushed him pretty far
    Away last night
    He really loves you
    You just don't always
    Love yourself

And all this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you
    Just sometimes need a push
    All this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you

Think all the mean girls
    That pulled your hair
    Are barefoot now
    And pregnant there
    And you write pop songs
    And get to travel
    Around the world

And all this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you
    And all this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you

So you've had some detours
    Some stupid men
    Now we know what not
    To do again
    Besides you lucked out
    Finally

And all this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you
    All this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you

All this time
    Ohhh all this time
    You have had it in you

Great song!

#53   2013/02/01 12:51PM
    SoapBox17

Quote suz21:
    Quote labs: They make love Monday! They are the best couple EVER! YAY!!!

You see what I mean, this is exactly why this soap is failing.
    The history behind this couple and the manipulations of EJ, which still continues, is what makes this story line so disgusting and unbelievable, oh, the younger viewers may love it, but god knows it completely displays the terrible writing and their attempt to push their like for this couple off on solid fans. The more I see where this is going the closer I'm to deleting the daily programming for this soap. Absolutely no substance at all. This is like the Kristen story line, right now the writers have a focus and that is to make the bad look good and strong and the good look weak, naive, boring and dumb founded and that's exactly what they've done with Rafe, Jennifer and Daniel what a waste. The least they can do is bring in a decent love interest for Rafe, someone who hasn't been touched by almost every man in Salem and someone who is much more mature than Sami and loves him unconditionally.

I think EJAMI is the new BOPE. Love love love it

#54   2013/02/02 01:05AM
    Rosieroserson

Thank you, Sharon n nic:-) this song means a lot to me, especially the lyrics! I also think it describes the insecurity in Sami. Maybe you've already listened to the song? If not and if you're interested, you'll easily find it on YouTube.

#55   2013/02/02 06:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote SoapBox17:
    Quote suz21:
    Quote labs: They make love Monday! They are the best couple EVER! YAY!!!

You see what I mean, this is exactly why this soap is failing.
    The history behind this couple and the manipulations of EJ, which still continues, is what makes this story line so disgusting and unbelievable, oh, the younger viewers may love it, but god knows it completely displays the terrible writing and their attempt to push their like for this couple off on solid fans. The more I see where this is going the closer I'm to deleting the daily programming for this soap. Absolutely no substance at all. This is like the Kristen story line, right now the writers have a focus and that is to make the bad look good and strong and the good look weak, naive, boring and dumb founded and that's exactly what they've done with Rafe, Jennifer and Daniel what a waste. The least they can do is bring in a decent love interest for Rafe, someone who hasn't been touched by almost every man in Salem and someone who is much more mature than Sami and loves him unconditionally.

I think EJAMI is the new BOPE. Love love love it

I have been saying that all along.

Just think BOPE and EJAMI both couples on Days.....

What is wrong with these writers?????

Bring back PR/BO!!!!!!

#56   2013/02/02 06:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Thank you, Sharon n nic:-) this song means a lot to me, especially the lyrics! I also think it describes the insecurity in Sami. Maybe you've already listened to the song? If not and if you're interested, you'll easily find it on YouTube.

Thanks.....

#57   2013/02/02 08:00AM
    ejami2012

SPOILERS........

I read next week Sami and Ej make love and make love again . Also read Sami says the "L" word to Ej. Love love love how Ejami are always so close when they talk. Only couple I can think of that do this. Love the touching of foreheads. Loved the romantic couch scene "hey ummm what". You. Right here for you and the sweet kiss at the end. I'm in soap heaven right now can't wait til Monday

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/02 08:01AM
    #58   2013/02/02 08:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: SPOILERS........

I read next week Sami and Ej make love and make love again . Also read Sami says the "L" word to Ej. Love love love how Ejami are always so close when they talk. Only couple I can think of that do this. Love the touching of foreheads. Loved the romantic couch scene "hey ummm what". You. Right here for you and the sweet kiss at the end. I'm in soap heaven right now can't wait til Monday

I can't believe they make love again!!!!!!!!!

I'm so HAPPY!

Love is in the air!!!!!!

All my soap opera dreams of EJAMI are finally coming true!!!

#59   2013/02/02 09:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Yummi, yummi ...I feel love in my tummy.... I guess it's my time to faint!!!

#60   2013/02/02 12:12PM
    flanndreams

I know these two have done some truly disgusting things to each other and to others, but it's fiction so I can't help finding them so hot together! Haven't kept up with Days much, but for a while there I thought they were going to put Sami back with Rafe. That I would've hated, because he went and fell for Carrie (btw, it was old and tiring to have Sami and Carrie become rivals over a man again ). As I said, it's only fiction, so although EJ has done much worse, I can find him more likeable.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list