List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: marlena

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

marlena

Started by cbrady at 2006/10/23 11:27AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/27 08:56AM, Views: 1052, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/23 08:41PM
    Re: marlena
    Angelic

Quote bearrie: As far as being a Dimera goes, Let's not forget that Lexi is a Dimera and she's (for the most part) okay. Being a Dimera does not always equal evil.

Yes, Lexi has been evil. I recall Sami got really whacky from her devestation after she was raped by Alan, he deserved her casteration!

#12   2006/10/23 10:25PM
    Loveletta1

I am really suprised about marlena not forgiving sammi. I would think that she would console and tell sammi what to do. But I was shocked to see that, it was not the case. wow. The characters are really changing in this soap.

#13   2006/10/24 05:36AM
    Natalie

I'm looking at this through a mothers point of view. If Sami were my daughter I would be really dissapointed in her but I would eventually forgive her. I would think that Sami should learn from all the mistakes in her life.

#14   2006/10/24 11:27AM
    saopfan

I have to agree, Marlena is so self rightous, she makes me sick. Marlena is the reason Sami acts the way she does, she has never been there for Sami.
    Please tell me we do not have to have another John & Marlena wedding.

#15   2006/10/24 11:31AM
    cbrady

I hope not how many times does that make it know why not just renew the vows instead of abig weeding,

#16   2006/10/24 03:36PM
    HOOKED

I agree with the whole John and Marlana wedding thing enough is enough. I think they are going to the JP like Carrie and Austin. I cant wait until those two leave the show. I think Sami needed the tough love she got from Marlana but I also think everyone forgave little miss Carrie for cheating on TWO of her husbands really easy come on she is going to do it again and again. I want Sami to rub it everyone's face when something happens and they need her for some reason and she tell them all to take a hike.

#17   2006/10/27 08:56AM
    cbrady

So so so glad Carrie is finally gone. I am glad Sami said what she said to Carrie before she left and I really think Austin was stupid to remarry Carrie I wouldnt trust her at all she gets away with cheating on her huseband one to many times I feel she will do it again once she is gone and Austin will call Sami and she will tell him I told you so you jerk and hang up on him she and Lcas will be back togather and her mom will come to her senses and tell Sami I am so sorry I never really seen to your needs as achild and been there when you truely neede me and Sami will say mom it is to latee we cant go back I have gone on with my lifee I have changed not for you but for my son Will and baby on the way with Lucas.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list