List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Grami Sami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Grami Sami

Started by HouseTops at 2013/01/15 06:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 07:01AM, Views: 1112, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/02/01 05:53AM
    Re: Grami Sami
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

Love you, now, grow up and be the best grami you can be with grampi EJ....

LOL

You know what though maybe WILL needs to come and tell her some things too. She had to hear from Gabi that the baby is a girl and everyone else is hearing it HTS! So dang it WILL STEP and tell your family. I betcha Caroline knows cause she hears Nick & Gabi jabbering on about it but not from Will either. I doubt even great grannie Marlena knows.

So Will step up and tell your family.

I agree she needs to chill on Gabi but she figures I guess that Will won't keep her grandbaby away from her.

Samantha was so Kate yedday- lol-
    she won't back down- the more they push her away, the more she is going to be there in their face- (I am not saying that I like it- just -it's Samantha!lol)- does she respond well to what she can and can't do, one is coming from Rafe,hm,... don't think so- it's going to fuel her more - that's Granny Samantha Gene...
    Will- well, do you expect him to tell her first- no. He does not have a sense of family, but who can blame him- I don't.

#12   2013/02/01 06:19AM
    dazgonby

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

Love you, now, grow up and be the best grami you can be with grampi EJ....

LOL

You know what though maybe WILL needs to come and tell her some things too. She had to hear from Gabi that the baby is a girl and everyone else is hearing it HTS! So dang it WILL STEP and tell your family. I betcha Caroline knows cause she hears Nick & Gabi jabbering on about it but not from Will either. I doubt even great grannie Marlena knows.

So Will step up and tell your family.

I agree she needs to chill on Gabi but she figures I guess that Will won't keep her grandbaby away from her.

Samantha was so Kate yedday- lol-
    she won't back down- the more they push her away, the more she is going to be there in their face- (I am not saying that I like it- just -it's Samantha!lol)- does she respond well to what she can and can't do, one is coming from Rafe,hm,... don't think so- it's going to fuel her more - that's Granny Samantha Gene...
    Will- well, do you expect him to tell her first- no. He does not have a sense of family, but who can blame him- I don't.

Well I do. Will needs to start taking some responsiblity with his family...they are the ones that will stand with him when he will need it.
    I just find it horrible that he did not even call Lucas...he tells Rafe and Kate...pleeeze, and only because he ran into them. He does have a phone...that would be better than nothing.
    And I knew it was coming from Sami on being an idiot with Gabi again...I was standing shouting DON'T DO IT...but she did.
    Will should have told her, and the rest of his family...in other words he needs to start acting like the parent he claims to want to be and not like the ones he had.
    He is so selfish right now that I don't even care to watch him...he helped to create the mess now step up and give Sonny some time...because I am afraid that we will be right back in this same "betrayal" spot when Will finds out that Sonny knew about Gabi and Melanie...not even counting the kiss with Brian.

#13   2013/06/28 10:25AM
    HouseTops

Love Grami Sami.......eeeekkkk.....enter Grami Adrienne!!

#14   2013/06/29 07:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Love Grami Sami.......eeeekkkk.....enter Grami Adrienne!!

Yikes these two women --almost as bad as Kate & Sam!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list