List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Grami Sami

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Grami Sami

Started by HouseTops at 2013/01/15 06:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 07:01AM, Views: 1062, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/15 06:03PM
    Grami Sami
    HouseTops

Sami is going to be a grandmother!!

Just hope this baby "takes".

#2   2013/01/15 07:04PM
    Re: Grami Sami
    Cynderdays

Quote HouseTops: Sami is going to be a grandmother!!

I don't even think that she flinched when she pointed to Gabi's stomach and said so.
    I hope the baby 'takes' too. Far to many baby deaths recently.

#3   2013/01/15 07:42PM
    alwaysEJ

There's so much potential for drama with this baby that I bet Gabi goes full term. Plus, there's no possible "lose the baby & lie to the father to keep him" angle considering Will is the father.

#4   2013/01/16 09:08AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote alwaysEJ:

There's so much potential for drama with this baby that I bet Gabi goes full term. Plus, there's no possible "lose the baby & lie to the father to keep him" angle considering Will is the father.

Grami Sami......

Grami EJ.....

#5   2013/01/16 09:24AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote alwaysEJ:

Grami Sami......

Grami EJ.....

Granpa Lucas!!!!too!
    Greatgrandma Kate!!!

#6   2013/01/16 10:43AM
    Dakota 4762

WATCH OUT WORLD!!!! This baby has Samantha Jean Brady's genes.

#7   2013/01/16 01:07PM
    Dayz

Quote Dakota 4762: WATCH OUT WORLD!!!! This baby has Samantha Jean Brady's genes.

Oh God! And Gabi's! Will is going to have a run for his money, especially if it's a girl.

#8   2013/02/01 05:28AM
    HouseTops

Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

Love you, now, grow up and be the best grami you can be with grampi EJ....

LOL

#9   2013/02/01 05:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

LOL

You know what though maybe WILL needs to come and tell her some things too. She had to hear from Gabi that the baby is a girl and everyone else is hearing it HTS! So dang it WILL STEP and tell your family. I betcha Caroline knows cause she hears Nick & Gabi jabbering on about it but not from Will either. I doubt even great grannie Marlena knows.

So Will step up and tell your family.

I agree she needs to chill on Gabi but she figures I guess that Will won't keep her grandbaby away from her.

#10   2013/02/01 05:46AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Please, Sami, stop going off on Gabi...you want this grandbaby girl in your life don't you.

LOL

You know what though maybe WILL needs to come and tell her some things too. She had to hear from Gabi that the baby is a girl and everyone else is hearing it HTS! So dang it WILL STEP and tell your family. I betcha Caroline knows cause she hears Nick & Gabi jabbering on about it but not from Will either. I doubt even great grannie Marlena knows.

So Will step up and tell your family.

I agree she needs to chill on Gabi but she figures I guess that Will won't keep her grandbaby away from her.

Who's any closer to his grandmothers than Will. Seems like he is only interested in his relationship with Sonny....Sami heard from Gabi that the baby is a girl.
    This s/l should be all kind of angst.

Dang it...Will... I can't stand the character or CM's acting. I would love to see another strong, multi-emotionalty actor to replace him....and shout out that he is going to be a father and enjoy it with his family and then with Sonny!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list