List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Please kill off Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please kill off Nick

Started by JAMFAN83 at 2013/01/12 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/26 10:34PM, Views: 3827, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/02/05 06:36AM
    Re: Please kill off Nick
    flanndreams

Really? Hmm, I must be really lost then. LOL.

#32   2013/02/05 06:43AM
    Cynderdays

Quote flanndreams: Really? Hmm, I must be really lost then. LOL.

It happens. Check out their bios in the cast list.

#33   2013/02/05 11:30PM
    CGabriel510

Quote JAMFAN83: I couldn't stand him from day one i hate it that they brought him back

THANK YOU JAMFAN83, I CAN'T STAND him either!!
    WHY did the writer's bring him back? I hope he gets caught with whatever the HELL he's trying to do with Will!! Nick NEEDS to REALIZE Will is going to ALWAYS be in Gabbi's life, because of their child, PERIOD! I think he has his nerve ANYWAY (trying to find things out about Will)? PUHLLEZE,
    GET OVER IT & GET A LIFE, NICK!
    IMO,
    Nick is NO BETTER than E J*RK, Stefano, Chad, and the rest of those Dimera's!!
    Thank you!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/05 11:33PM
    #34   2013/02/06 10:07PM
    Friendly88

Oh boy Nick has really been collecting
    him some hot info with help from Lumi.
    I bet nick starts stirring up the pot
    real soon.This last info is just too
    good for Nick to pass up.

#35   2013/02/07 01:13AM
    DOL12345

I remember the nerdy, fun loving, sweet Nick. I liked his character then. It is painful to watch him now. However, for so many people to dislike him, the actor is doing a wonderful job playing the villain. I hope Nick stays on the show. He & Kristen makes it interesting. Get rid of the baby storyline with Daniel, Chloe and Jen. It is absolutely boring!!! As for Nick, it's disturbing & painful to watch him (great job by the actor!).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/07 01:16AM
    #36   2013/02/07 02:55AM
    mille

Quote Friendly88: Oh boy Nick has really been collecting
    him some hot info with help from Lumi.
    I bet nick starts stirring up the pot
    real soon.This last info is just too
    good for Nick to pass up.

Lol, a little blackmail goes along way. Their are many Salemites that have use this tack in the past and more than once.

#37   2013/02/08 04:58PM
    Friendly88

It will be interesting to see how
    Nick is going to open up this can
    of Worms against Will.I was shocked
    to find out that Will didn't shoot
    EJ.

#38   2013/02/09 01:59AM
    Patsky59

Will did shoot ej. He just gave his gun to His friend to shoot. They were both drunk and will confessed to him about shooting ej

#39   2013/03/22 06:31PM
    Let It Go

I've watched Days of Our Lives off and on for years and never wanted to miss an episode. Now I can honestly say I don't care if I miss one or ten episodes. I blame the entire "hate and evil" story lines on Ken Corday. He's also a bit of a pervert in that he put Sami & E.J. together because he said he's wanted to see them getting it on. Every time I see Sami & E.J., I imagine Corday playing with ... Nick is evil and vile - an unnecessary addition to the show. Kristen is a evil. John & Brady have turned into major jackholes. Marlena should tell John to shove it you know where. Sorry, back to the point: the quicker they dump Nick, the happier most of us will be. He's disgusting to look at and worse to see in action. Dump him now, Ken, and get your perverted thinking out of "our" Days. LIfe is tough enough. There is evil and vile in the news everyday - we do not need it on a show we watch for fun. Nick, Kristen, Chloe, Ann (hospital worker & Chloe co-conspirator). Come on, give us a break and getting rid of Nick is a great way to start.

#40   2013/03/22 06:54PM
    Stefano Rules

I agree with those who said the actor that plays Nick is doing a great job. He does make a good villain. But I don't think he should be killed off. Knowing some of his background, I can understand some of his actions. Sonny nailed it. He does need professional help. But no, I don't condone what he doing.

Someone needs to talk to Hope and let her know what's going on. He may listen to her, and I think she would understand since she went through her own bad behavior and was redeemed.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list