List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Predictions for Days characters.....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Predictions for Days characters.....

Started by StephanieW at 2006/10/21 11:20PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 06:26PM, Views: 587, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/10/21 11:20PM
    Predictions for Days characters.....
    StephanieW

!) Please remember that these are MY predictions. I DO NOT have any inside information from anyone on the set nor do I know any of the writers. I simply think these will be the eventual storylines for these characters. I am in no way affiliated with NBC or any of its shows or writers or actors or staff.

Predictions:
    While dating EJ Wells, Sami will be the first to discover that he is somehow related to the DiMera's. She will be tricked into doing devious things before learning the truth about EJ's intentions. Sami will hide the fact that EJ has ties to the DiMera's and she will hide her dirty deeds with EJ because she will be afraid that her family will not believe that she is somewhat innocent this time. Of course the secrets will be revealed and once again everyone will hate Sami. She may even end up pregnant with EJ's baby before everything is said and done.

Belle is somehow miraculously still carrying Shawn's baby. Perhaps she was having twins and they only took one of them or perhaps they only gave her the meds she needed and the baby survived anyway. She and Shawn won't find out that she is still carrying his baby until one or both of them has moved on.

Roman and Kate will get closer over a few weeks time. They will bond over Will's disappointment in Sami and all her tricks.

Hope will leave with Patrick. At first she'll be happy but she'll dream about her old life with Bo. She'll have sex with Patrick and visualize Bo. Finally she'll realize that she can't live without Bo and when she tries to go back to him Patrick will turn on her and Bo will have to rescue her.

Steve will slowly regain more memories of Stephanie but none of Kayla. He will continue to pursue Billie even though Stephanie hates it, which will drive a wedge between Steve and Stephanie. Ultimately Steve will sacrifice his feelings for Billie to please his daughter but it won't last long. Stephanie will catch Steve with Billie in bed. Billie will most likely "think" she is pregnant with Steve's baby. Kayla will be devastated and turn to someone else. Then Steve will get his memory back and begin fighting for Kayla.

That's all I've got for now. Check back later for more predictions or to see if I was right. (I could be very wrong, but I think the storylines will be very similiar to this.) Thanks for reading.

Please remember that these are MY predictions. I DO NOT have any inside information from anyone on the set nor do I know any of the writers. I simply think these will be the eventual storylines for these characters. I am in no way affiliated with NBC or any of its shows or writers or actors or staff.

#2   2006/10/24 06:56PM
    Re: Predictions for Days characters.....
    StephanieW

A new addition to my predictions.
    Please see the disclaimer in the original thread.

Max will remain by Stephanie's side will she is recovering both in and out of the hospital. Although Max does not want a relationship with Stephanie, she will continue to pursue him to no end. Eventually Max will become increasingly more interested in Allie. I'm not sure how his three love interests (Allie, Stephanie and Chelsea) will learn about his interest in all three of them but they will and all hell will break loose. I see the three of them cat-fighting over Max. Although I thought I read somewhere that Allie was going to be getting a new boyfriend soon (I don't think there were names mentioned). Max will most likely leave Salem to escape the drama he creates.

We all already know that John is going to propose to Marlene and we know that she will happily accept. I think they will get married around the same time as Austin and Carrie. That's when I believe the DiMera's will come back and sabatoge the Evans/Black wedding just in time to kidnap Marlena yet again. Sami may have a hand in this as well.

Lexie is going to lose her license once Carrie exposes her lies and manipulations. Abe will have had enough and will feel like he can't trust Lexie again. He will leave her again and take Theo with him this time. Tek will return to comfort her and Lexie will return to her affair with Tek briefly. I don't see her staying with him for long, she will try to get her family back together again. Abe will find out that she was with Tek while they were apart and he will swear never to forgive her again.

Will should start to get a few crushes in school, but nothing earth shattering. Sami will definitely be involved in a few break-ups and so will Kate.

Check back and see if I was right and also to see if more has been added.

Again, remember that these are my predictions...read the disclaimer in the very first thread.

I hope you all enjoy my little predictions.

#3   2006/10/24 07:16PM
    Audd

I think Lauren (Mimi and Philips surrogate) is really carrying Shawn and Belle's baby. I also think while Shawn is having his fun with the hooker, Belle is going to get friendly with Benji, I know he is not on the show yet, but it always seems to be the new ones who are new in town (look at Willow) This will make a Shelle reunion a long time coming.

I too believe Sami will get pregnant with EJ's baby. She has not been pregnant since Will,(real life, yes) who by the way desparately needs a haircut, anyway, this will make the DiMera/Brady feud even more interesting. Together Sami and EJ will make Salem rock. EJ is already manipulating Sami into thinking her actions are not that bad. She will start to care less what her family thinks, thanks to EJ's brainwashing.

Patch will no doubt remember Kayla and start fighting for her, she will of course be interested in someone else.

I think if Max and Abby hook up it would create some exciting drama, especially since Abby and Chelsea are best friends. The three girls will be at each others throats, as long as Chelsea's throat is slashed, I don't care if who wins.

These too are JMO, but it's fun guessing!

#4   2006/10/25 06:18AM
    4evaDrake

JMO --- i agree that i think lauren is really carrying shawn and belles baby, cause i kind of remember the embryos being switched twice. I also agree that will needs a hair cut, but i think that sami will get caught up in ejs web and she wont like it, i think she will try to be a good person and Lucas will save her and they will have another baby together. Now that Carrie will do everything to destroy Lexie and life will just fall apart around her, she may revert to her evil ways and join forces with her brother EJ. Benji may or may not be a bad guy, have to see him to figure it out.

#5   2006/10/25 06:58PM
    StephanieW

I am so excited that everyone has their own predictions to share. I think it's very fun to make these predictions and then come back after they've had a chance to play out to see if we were right.
    Keep predicting, maybe we can somehow influence a few writers. You never know who could be reading these messages.
    You guys rock.

#6   2006/10/25 07:05PM
    Serena

For me, soaps are always far too predictable, so I am trying to sit back and let the new writer amaze us. Hogan Sheffer, write on!

#7   2006/10/26 04:36PM
    StephanieW

Okay time to check in on how my predictions are going so far...

Well, as far as Abe leaving Lexie and taking Theo with him leaving her to fall back into Tek's arms I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong. After seeing last nights re-broadcast of the show it is apparent that Abe is simply grateful that Lexie is being honest with him.

On a happier note, it looks like I may have been right about Carrie and Austin and Marlena and John getting married very close to each other. I haven't seen Thursday's episode yet (the show doesn't rebroadcast until 10pm central time for me) but I think a few tricks could be up EJ or Patricks sleeves. We'll see.

I'm conjuring up a few more predictions for everyone soon so check back and see what else I think could happen or tell me what you think might happen.

#8   2006/10/26 06:26PM
    TeraCat

Quote StephanieW: Okay time to check in on how my predictions are going so far...

On a happier note, it looks like I may have been right about Carrie and Austin and Marlena and John getting married very close to each other. I haven't seen Thursday's episode yet (the show doesn't rebroadcast until 10pm central time for me) but I think a few tricks could be up EJ or Patricks sleeves. We'll see.

Well, half your prediction was right on the "weddings"!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list