List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sydney recast

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sydney recast

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/12/28 05:44AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/29 10:32PM, Views: 1533, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/12/28 05:44AM
    Sydney recast
    allmylovingdays

SOD states the little girl who plays Sydney (twins Isabelle & Sahara Roberts) have taped their last episode and newcomers Nadia and Talia Hartounian will take over the roles in mid February.

They even have a picture. She is a cutie but then so was the last set of twins.

#2   2012/12/28 07:03AM
    Re: Sydney recast
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: SOD states the little girl who plays Sydney (twins Isabelle & Sahara Roberts) have taped their last episode and newcomers Nadia and Talia Hartounian will take over the roles in mid February.

They even have a picture. She is a cutie but then so was the last set of twins.

Thanks for the info.

I'm sorry to say, I agree that they needed to be replaced, not too much emotion in their scenes.

Good luck with the newbies.

#3   2012/12/28 10:34PM
    LynnyVG

It's about time. The Sydney now isn't very outgoing. Cute but really wasn't acting very well. In no way am I bashing a little girl....but I'm sure there's a slew of young actresses that can do a much better job. Good luck to the new Sydney's.....

#4   2012/12/29 08:02PM
    Friendly88

Quote LynnyVG: It's about time. The Sydney now isn't very outgoing. Cute but really wasn't acting very well. In no way am I bashing a little girl....but I'm sure there's a slew of young actresses that can do a much better job. Good luck to the new Sydney's.....

The kids act according to
    how they are directed to act.

#5   2012/12/29 10:32PM
    LynnyVG

Quote Friendly88:
    Quote LynnyVG: It's about time. The Sydney now isn't very outgoing. Cute but really wasn't acting very well. In no way am I bashing a little girl....but I'm sure there's a slew of young actresses that can do a much better job. Good luck to the new Sydney's.....

The kids act according to
    how they are directed to act.

Yeah but when the director (or whoever) tells Sydney to say DADDY!!!! With some excitement.....she'll just say daddy..know what I'm sayin? Lol. I don't think I'm saying what I want to convey...lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list