List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Years Eve Hook ups!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Years Eve Hook ups!

Started by Jen821 at 2012/12/27 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 03:40PM, Views: 4715, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/27 08:20PM
    Re: New Years Eve Hook ups!
    Bricole

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Jen821: Poor Lucas has no one for New Years! I would like to see him with someone but who?

It is really tough- actually, seriously, they need more younger women on dool like from 25 to 40... or am I mistaken? So, Lucas, Rafe, and Cameron can hook up with...

They really do need some more younger women. Sami and Nicole(and Chloe for that matter) have been passed around enough.
    The cast is very unbalanced.

I agree. I still would love to see EJ and Chloe hook up. Lucas needs a woman. But I still love his scenes with Kate. Would love to see them scheme again.

#12   2012/12/27 08:37PM
    IheartWilSon

Quote Bricole:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Jen821: Poor Lucas has no one for New Years! I would like to see him with someone but who?

It is really tough- actually, seriously, they need more younger women on dool like from 25 to 40... or am I mistaken? So, Lucas, Rafe, and Cameron can hook up with...

They really do need some more younger women. Sami and Nicole(and Chloe for that matter) have been passed around enough.

I agree. I still would love to see EJ and Chloe hook up. Lucas needs a woman. But I still love his scenes with Kate. Would love to see them scheme again.

Maybe Lucas and Kate could scheme to get revenge on Nick and Gabi.

#13   2012/12/28 01:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole: Sami Spoiler alert**
    I read that Sami will be kissing both EJ and Rafe on New Year's.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she stood in the middle with both guys on each side waiting for their turn.

lol!

#14   2012/12/28 02:47PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:

"Unbalanced" is so true all-round. That's the main problem with the show nowadays and the biggest contributor for the ratings' downslide (and the fact DAYS stays rooted on the bottom of the ratings)! Gotta have balance in the cast to be successful imo!

#15   2012/12/28 03:05PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Bricole: Sami Spoiler alert**
    I read that Sami will be kissing both EJ and Rafe on New Year's.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she stood in the middle with both guys on each side waiting for their turn.

Makes sense - she's such a "charm"!!

#16   2012/12/28 03:28PM
    Rosieroserson

I'm a diehard Ejami fan, but if I (for fun) was to create some new pairings in Salem this NYE.......hmmmm...

- Marhano (Marlena and Stephano)
    - Abekat (Abe and Kate)
    - Danine (Daniel and Maxine) you know, the doctor-nurse thing!
    - Lucy (Lucas and Nancy) If Nancy came back a week before her daughter
    -Rope (Rafe and Hope)
    - chabi (Chad and Gabi)
    - Melanick (Mel and Nick) She appeared only on NYE.
    - EJail (E.J and Abigail)
    - Johnnifer (John and Jennifer)
    - krisman (Kristen and Roman)

Well that 's all!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/28 03:29PM
    #17   2012/12/28 04:37PM
    IheartWilSon

Uh oh!

Soap Opera Digest has an article on Sami and Rafe. On New Year's Eve, Sami and Rafe go to the Horton Town Square separately, but can't stop thinking about each other. Rafe attends with Nicole so neither of them have to be alone. Sami arrives with EJ and Nicole can see that Rafe is upset at seeing them together. So, Nicole launches a scheme to make sure that Rafe and Sami are together at midnight. Nicole sees EJ leave Sami's side and encourages Rafe to approach Sami. Nicole them goes up to EJ and pretends to be drunk.

Meanwhile, EJ can't take his eyes off of Rafe and Sami. Nicole tries to keep him from getting back to Sami and EJ gets more and more frustrated. He wants to be with Sami at midnight, so Nicole is making him angry. EJ tries to push through the crowd and Nicole pulls him in for a kiss.

Rafe passionately kisses Sami. Galen says that Rafe sees it as "a fateful moment that he and Sami end up together at, of all places, a New Year's celebration." He wants to "seize the day and make the most of it."

To read the full article, pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

#18   2012/12/28 05:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I'm a diehard Ejami fan, but if I (for fun) was to create some new pairings in Salem this NYE.......hmmmm...

- Marhano (Marlena and Stephano)
    - Abekat (Abe and Kate)
    - Danine (Daniel and Maxine) you know, the doctor-nurse thing!
    - Lucy (Lucas and Nancy) If Nancy came back a week before her daughter
    -Rope (Rafe and Hope)
    - chabi (Chad and Gabi)
    - Melanick (Mel and Nick) She appeared only on NYE.
    - EJail (E.J and Abigail)
    - Johnnifer (John and Jennifer)
    - krisman (Kristen and Roman)

Well that 's all!!

Funny post!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/28 05:22PM
    #19   2012/12/28 05:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote IheartWilSon: Uh oh!

Soap Opera Digest has an article on Sami and Rafe. On New Year's Eve, Sami and Rafe go to the Horton Town Square separately, but can't stop thinking about each other. Rafe attends with Nicole so neither of them have to be alone. Sami arrives with EJ and Nicole can see that Rafe is upset at seeing them together. So, Nicole launches a scheme to make sure that Rafe and Sami are together at midnight. Nicole sees EJ leave Sami's side and encourages Rafe to approach Sami. Nicole them goes up to EJ and pretends to be drunk.

Meanwhile, EJ can't take his eyes off of Rafe and Sami. Nicole tries to keep him from getting back to Sami and EJ gets more and more frustrated. He wants to be with Sami at midnight, so Nicole is making him angry. EJ tries to push through the crowd and Nicole pulls him in for a kiss.

Rafe passionately kisses Sami. Galen says that Rafe sees it as "a fateful moment that he and Sami end up together at, of all places, a New Year's celebration." He wants to "seize the day and make the most of it."

SOD is very misleading to there readers all the time.

So lets just watch and see for our selfs.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/28 05:30PM
    #20   2012/12/28 08:52PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote IheartWilSon: Uh oh!

How exactly is it fateful when Nicole is running interference for Rafe? Fateful requires fate, chance, etc., not manipulation.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list