List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Years Eve Hook ups!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Years Eve Hook ups!

Started by Jen821 at 2012/12/27 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/27 03:40PM, Views: 4731, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/27 11:04AM
    New Years Eve Hook ups!
    Jen821

Ej asked Sami! Yes!

Rafe asked Nicole! Yes! (Friends only)

Should be interesting so who do you want to see hook up this New Years Eve?

#2   2012/12/27 11:07AM
    Re: New Years Eve Hook ups!
    stjarna

Quote Jen821: Ej asked Sami! Yes!

Chad and Abigail!!!

Ejami, of course!!! goes without saying!!!

Dannifer to unhook!LOL

#3   2012/12/27 11:17AM
    Jen821

Poor Lucas has no one for New Years! I would like to see him with someone but who?

#4   2012/12/27 11:22AM
    stjarna

Quote Jen821: Poor Lucas has no one for New Years! I would like to see him with someone but who?

It is really tough- actually, seriously, they need more younger women on dool like from 25 to 40... or am I mistaken? So, Lucas, Rafe, and Cameron can hook up with...

#5   2012/12/27 03:06PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Jen821: Poor Lucas has no one for New Years! I would like to see him with someone but who?

At the rate she's going, Sami will find time to make-out with him too. I guess maybe she's making up for the teen years when she was plump & in love with her sister's boyfriend & felt no one wanted her.

#6   2012/12/27 03:25PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Jen821: Ej asked Sami! Yes!

Interesting the term "hook up"! It used to be about true-love couples getting together or back together on these special occasions! DAYS is SO different nowadays and the lack of substance is a HUGE reason!

#7   2012/12/27 03:49PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote alwaysEJ:

At the rate she's going, Sami will find time to make-out with him too. I guess maybe she's making up for the teen years when she was plump & in love with her sister's boyfriend & felt no one wanted her.

Great post! That's the Sami we all grew to know - NOW she's the most desired leading lady for ALL the men - the show is all about Sami and her guys! What a change but she was her best back then imo!

#8   2012/12/27 04:21PM
    Cynderdays

Quote stjarna:

It is really tough- actually, seriously, they need more younger women on dool like from 25 to 40... or am I mistaken? So, Lucas, Rafe, and Cameron can hook up with...

They really do need some more younger women. Sami and Nicole(and Chloe for that matter) have been passed around enough.
    The cast is very unbalanced.

#9   2012/12/27 06:49PM
    IheartWilSon

The only couples I'm interested in that night are WilSon & Chabigail (and Ericole but it looks like that was squashed today... at least for NYE)

DOOL has a big cast; at least that is what I've heard. I just watch Days. But I think they need some new women and maybe a new guy or two. It's ridiculous how people hop from one bed to another their whole adult lives. It would be strange for awhile, but I would not be heartbroken if Sami and Rafe left the show.

#10   2012/12/27 08:17PM
    Bricole

Sami Spoiler alert**
    I read that Sami will be kissing both EJ and Rafe on New Year's.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she stood in the middle with both guys on each side waiting for their turn.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list