List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15029, Replies: 166
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/03/25 06:32AM
    Re: Eric
    kenerly1

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still like Eric......

Still think he's boring....

Sounds like a contridiction

#82   2013/03/25 06:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote bearrie: Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.
    I would love for Eric to drop Nicole and come across Chloe. She is much better, WAY better than Nicole. Of course, this would mean that Nic and Chloe fighting over a guy again. Who won round one with regards to Brady?
    Talk about another under used and abused character. Chloe Lane. Leave Dr Dan to Jennifer. He's kind of too old and too much for a wh*re for Chloe anyway. Not to mention, he has proven himself unworthy of her. He claimed to LOVE her, that she's the love of his life and then drops her like a ticking bomb when it comes out that she had an affair with Phil.

I would really like to see the possible pairing of Eric and Chloe. They have no blood ties that I'm aware of so there is no gross incest where one is "of elder generation" as in she is his aunt through xyz or he is her uncle through fghi

Chloe is leaving the show

unfortunately- Eric and Chloe would've been so great! imo

Both are drop dead gorgeous!!!

I think I can see them together too, kenerly.

#83   2013/03/25 06:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Still like Eric......

Still think he's boring....

Sounds like a contridiction

I guess the storyline is boring....

#84   2013/03/25 06:39AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote bearrie: Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.
    I would love for Eric to drop Nicole and come across Chloe. She is much better, WAY better than Nicole. Of course, this would mean that Nic and Chloe fighting over a guy again. Who won round one with regards to Brady?
    Talk about another under used and abused character. Chloe Lane. Leave Dr Dan to Jennifer. He's kind of too old and too much for a wh*re for Chloe anyway. Not to mention, he has proven himself unworthy of her. He claimed to LOVE her, that she's the love of his life and then drops her like a ticking bomb when it comes out that she had an affair with Phil.

I would really like to see the possible pairing of Eric and Chloe. They have no blood ties that I'm aware of so there is no gross incest where one is "of elder generation" as in she is his aunt through xyz or he is her uncle through fghi

what a shame she is leaving-ugh!!

#85   2013/03/25 07:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1:

what a shame she is leaving-ugh!!

I know.

#86   2013/03/25 07:55PM
    bearrie

Quote kenerly1:Chloe is leaving the show

Yet Again!!! Seems that DOOL has a swinging door policy with Nadia. Swinging door or revolving door? I never get it right. In one min...out the next...in...out...in...out.
    But if it works for both sides, then why the heck not. However, I'm sure that Chloe will be back in Salem yet again!

#87   2013/05/09 12:01PM
    allmylovingdays

His soft voice drives me crazy. I liked it the day when Kristen got him angry and then he today showed that Anger too. I couldn't believe he actually said to John that he forgave him for the pain he caused long ago so don't do this again to my family. BRAVO!

#88   2013/05/23 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Where or where was the holy father yesterday when his nephew was in surgery and his new niece was being cooo'd and cuddled.

As a matter of fact where the heck was Roman????

#89   2013/05/23 07:08AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Where or where was the holy father yesterday when his nephew was in surgery and his new niece was being cooo'd and cuddled.

I know- they really mess things up these writers-

but re Eric in general- what a waste of the character imo!
    I don't know- my disappointment continues re him!

#90   2013/05/24 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Where or where was the holy father yesterday when his nephew was in surgery and his new niece was being cooo'd and cuddled.

I know- they really mess things up these writers-

but re Eric in general- what a waste of the character imo!
    I don't know- my disappointment continues re him!

Me too me too. I think I heard that Sami mentioned she called him to come and do the prayer for the sick. So maybe they had him there and he left because his duties keep him on the go?? who knows.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list