List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 14369, Replies: 166
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/03/22 05:38PM
    Re: Eric
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: What a loser and like the catholic church doesn't have enough of us trashing them the whole 'God, teaches us to reach out to sinners especially those with rich pockets' I think Jesus said give to ceasar what is ceasars.

AND can someone tell me how many checks is he going to take from EJ???!! isn't this like the third one?

youAsswhipe. whatever

Wow....not sure if you are for Eric or against...

Think he is wasted character hiding in the church. JMO

#72   2013/03/23 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not going to lie, he is about as thrilling as a box of rocks, paint drying, as bad as drfeelgood&his woman.

I liked that Brady scolded him and mentioned that holy week was coming up and wasn't that part of his theology to forgive. When you are called on the carpet you finally recalled your mission.

#73   2013/03/23 09:23AM
    stjarna

Eric is a letdown.
    the actor GV I really like -
    and I think it was a wrong choice to have him as a priest- I'd rather had him come back as war photographer or

And then Chloe vs Nicole over Eric- that would be soap goody!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/23 09:28AM
    #74   2013/03/23 09:47AM
    tariro

Eric is such a letdown and I don't know if this is intentional or not but he just reinforces the modern world impression that churches are led by super hypocrites ! He needs to struggle with his identity as a priest a bit so I can sympathise with the character - at the moment he is not even a cardboard hero,he's just cardboard taking up space on my screen!

#75   2013/03/24 04:11PM
    bearrie

Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.
    I would love for Eric to drop Nicole and come across Chloe. She is much better, WAY better than Nicole. Of course, this would mean that Nic and Chloe fighting over a guy again. Who won round one with regards to Brady?
    Talk about another under used and abused character. Chloe Lane. Leave Dr Dan to Jennifer. He's kind of too old and too much for a wh*re for Chloe anyway. Not to mention, he has proven himself unworthy of her. He claimed to LOVE her, that she's the love of his life and then drops her like a ticking bomb when it comes out that she had an affair with Phil.

I would really like to see the possible pairing of Eric and Chloe. They have no blood ties that I'm aware of so there is no gross incest where one is "of elder generation" as in she is his aunt through xyz or he is her uncle through fghi

#76   2013/03/25 05:57AM
    kenerly1

Quote bearrie: Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.
    I would love for Eric to drop Nicole and come across Chloe. She is much better, WAY better than Nicole. Of course, this would mean that Nic and Chloe fighting over a guy again. Who won round one with regards to Brady?
    Talk about another under used and abused character. Chloe Lane. Leave Dr Dan to Jennifer. He's kind of too old and too much for a wh*re for Chloe anyway. Not to mention, he has proven himself unworthy of her. He claimed to LOVE her, that she's the love of his life and then drops her like a ticking bomb when it comes out that she had an affair with Phil.

I would really like to see the possible pairing of Eric and Chloe. They have no blood ties that I'm aware of so there is no gross incest where one is "of elder generation" as in she is his aunt through xyz or he is her uncle through fghi

Chloe is leaving the show

#77   2013/03/25 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote bearrie: Apparently, Eric has a thing for "bad" girls because Eric's ALWAYS had a soft spot for Nicole. He picked her over Greta. Not sure if it was Nicole or the "bad" girl he is into.

And last week NICOLE nipped any aspirations Chloe wasn't yet even thinking regarding Niki's hunky 'padre'.

#78   2013/03/25 06:27AM
    stjarna

Quote kenerly1:

unfortunately- Eric and Chloe would've been so great! imo

#79   2013/03/25 06:30AM
    kenerly1

Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1:

unfortunately- Eric and Chloe would've been so great! imo

Both are drop dead gorgeous!!!

#80   2013/03/25 06:31AM
    sharon n nic...

Still like Eric......

Still think he's boring....

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list