List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15568, Replies: 166
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/03/06 05:44AM
    Re: Eric
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Cynderdays: Eric is really getting on my nerves.
    He doesn't know EJ or but continues to push Sami at Rafe.

Who is Eric to judge Sami or Brady on their choice of partner when he is so willing to forgive Nicole?

Nicole and Eric might be a hot investment but lighten up Eric,
    loosen that collar.
    RIGHT! WTF. He is too judgemental. He needs to do some praying that HE himself can CHANGE!

The only time I've even liked the character is in Niki's crazy lustfilled dreams and thats cause he isn't in character!!!

Eric is the typical represenative of his family. what does he really know about what went on in Samantha's and Rafe's relationship.
    bolded - yes, like him in her dreams too

#62   2013/03/07 05:30AM
    Jen821

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Who is Eric to judge Sami or Brady on their choice of partner when he is so willing to forgive Nicole?

loosen that collar.
    RIGHT! WTF. He is too judgemental. He needs to do some praying that HE himself can CHANGE!

The only time I've even liked the character is in Niki's crazy lustfilled dreams and thats cause he isn't in character!!!

Eric is the typical represenative of his family. what does he really know about what went on in Samantha's and Rafe's relationship.

I agree Eric is annoying and judgemental and definitatly not right for Nicole! He's handsome but annoying!!! Very tired of this character! Please get Nicole out of the church! Boring!!!

#63   2013/03/07 05:40AM
    kenerly1

Quote Jen821:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

loosen that collar.

I agree Eric is annoying and judgemental and definitatly not right for Nicole! He's handsome but annoying!!! Very tired of this character! Please get Nicole out of the church! Boring!!!

GEt Eric out of the church is the key for me..I am tired of the whole guilt trip he is on for letting that priest die. He thinks it is his fault..not a good reason to find your "calling" IMO

#64   2013/03/07 07:53AM
    stjarna

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Jen821:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

loosen that collar.

GEt Eric out of the church is the key for me..I am tired of the whole guilt trip he is on for letting that priest die. He thinks it is his fault..not a good reason to find your "calling" IMO

yes, he needs to get out of the church... he needs to become more interesting. ptsd to be the reason for it. then get Chloe, Nic or Jen try to get his affections. wouldn't mind that!

#65   2013/03/07 07:58AM
    kenerly1

Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Jen821:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

loosen that collar.

yes, he needs to get out of the church... he needs to become more interesting. ptsd to be the reason for it. then get Chloe, Nic or Jen try to get his affections. wouldn't mind that!

I thought I would be bashed for suggesting that he needs to leave the church..Glad someone else thinks so...Maybe after this Vargas fiasco he will "see the light" pun intended.

#66   2013/03/21 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

loosen that collar.

AND now they will be taking even this little bit away from us since she will be lusting after Vargas.

I hope he at least can notice that Caroline is forgetting things again.

#67   2013/03/21 08:58AM
    mille

Love father Eric! was glad to see him on the screen. The best of the twinners!

#68   2013/03/21 10:19AM
    allmylovingdays

What a loser and like the catholic church doesn't have enough of us trashing them the whole 'God, teaches us to reach out to sinners especially those with rich pockets' I think Jesus said give to ceasar what is ceasars.

AND can someone tell me how many checks is he going to take from EJ???!! isn't this like the third one?

youAsswhipe. whatever

#69   2013/03/22 03:56PM
    mille

A www... Brady went to go see Father Eric today. He's scared. Two of his previous fiance have both died tragically and he thinks it could happen again. Eric's calms Brady about his apprehension. Like the brothers talking, and Brady being appreciating Eric's truth of Krsten, even though Brady doesn't see it that way

#70   2013/03/22 04:57PM
    dazgonby

I find it disturbing just how much of an azz he is when it comes to his own sister...he is way to judgemental for me to even try to accept him as anything to do with being a priest.
    I mean are we really suppose to believe that he thinks that Nicole, Gabi & Nick, cons and idiots playing cops are okay.
    Not even sure he really could be pretending to be a priest...and he does love taking those checks from Ej oh I mean the sinner with money.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list