List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15300, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/02/27 03:48PM
    Re: Eric
    Stefano Rules

You'd think with all the people getting hit on the head in Salem, it would knock some sense into them.

#52   2013/03/01 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

How in the world did Father Matt & Father Eric end up changing places? Did Father Matt do this on purpose and if so why? I didn't like that he seems to be aware of Nicole's feelings and didnt' address it but instead asked her to come see him in confessional.

So I doubt very much that Eric will hear her confession -once he heard her voice he looked frightened. So I bet he will stop her in the beginning of their time on screen today.

#53   2013/03/01 07:36AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: How in the world did Father Matt & Father Eric end up changing places? Did Father Matt do this on purpose and if so why? I didn't like that he seems to be aware of Nicole's feelings and didnt' address it but instead asked her to come see him in confessional.

So I doubt very much that Eric will hear her confession -once he heard her voice he looked frightened. So I bet he will stop her in the beginning of their time on screen today.

I think Father Matt knows what's up with Nicole. I think he also knows that Father Eric has issues and he needs to address them. That drama will drag out for another year. Don't think he will stay in the booth.

#54   2013/03/02 04:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Nicole tore out there fast as soon as she heard his voice. He thought she was embracing the church.

I agree with you about Father Matt knowing and I don't like his subterfuge - if he knows both are harboring secrets then he needed to address it to both and especially get Nicole out of her job. Why leave temptation so available?

#55   2013/03/02 04:54AM
    sharon n nic...

His storyline is boring.....

#56   2013/03/02 04:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: His storyline is boring.....

I agree and I am not that big of fan of the actor. Not sure what it is about him, his bland voice? But even so I still feel like Father Matt was WRONG to not address this issue out in the open and to leave Niki who he seems to get is lusting after Father Eric - it rubs me wrong in so many ways.

I guess we will get to find out how/what happened to Nick though through Father Eric's prison outreach program.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 04:59AM
    #57   2013/03/02 05:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Stefano Rules: You'd think with all the people getting hit on the head in Salem, it would knock some sense into them.

#58   2013/03/02 05:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: His storyline is boring.....

I agree and I am not that big of fan of the actor. Not sure what it is about him, his bland voice? But even so I still feel like Father Matt was WRONG to not address this issue out in the open and to leave Niki who he seems to get is lusting after Father Eric - it rubs me wrong in so many ways.

I guess we will get to find out how/what happened to Nick though through Father Eric's prison outreach program.

Nicole falls in and out of love so fast. I can't keep up her.

I really don't know what Father Matt knows.

#59   2013/03/05 08:13PM
    Cynderdays

Eric is really getting on my nerves.
    He doesn't know EJ or but continues to push Sami at Rafe.

Who is Eric to judge Sami or Brady on their choice of partner when he is so willing to forgive Nicole?

Nicole and Eric might be a hot investment but lighten up Eric,
    loosen that collar.

#60   2013/03/06 05:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Cynderdays: Eric is really getting on my nerves.
    He doesn't know EJ or but continues to push Sami at Rafe.

Who is Eric to judge Sami or Brady on their choice of partner when he is so willing to forgive Nicole?

Nicole and Eric might be a hot investment but lighten up Eric,
    loosen that collar.
    RIGHT! WTF. He is too judgemental. He needs to do some praying that HE himself can CHANGE!

The only time I've even liked the character is in Niki's crazy lustfilled dreams and thats cause he isn't in character!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list