List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15224, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/02/13 06:33AM
    Re: Eric
    kenerly1

Every thread that has mentioned Eric and how he will leave the priesthood has been CANCELLED...Why I do not know..It is a simple question.

#32   2013/02/13 06:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kenerly1: Every thread that has mentioned Eric and how he will leave the priesthood has been CANCELLED...Why I do not know..It is a simple question.

WHAT THREADS? AlwaysEJ thinks her thread about Nicole and Eric was cancelled out because there was already one on file --see the one Eric & Nicole (NO BASHING)

#33   2013/02/13 06:50AM
    kenerly1

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kenerly1: Every thread that has mentioned Eric and how he will leave the priesthood has been CANCELLED...Why I do not know..It is a simple question.

WHAT THREADS? AlwaysEJ thinks her thread about Nicole and Eric was cancelled out because there was already one on file --see the one Eric & Nicole (NO BASHING)

Just LOOK..The one WHY and the one NICOLE AND ERIC..YES..CLOSED

#34   2013/02/13 06:54AM
    kenerly1

Quote allmylovingdays:

page two I started the WHY.. read what I said..no one even got a chance to respond and it was closed..And" Eric & Nicole, Yes, Please" was closed..

#35   2013/02/13 10:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

page two I started the WHY.. read what I said..no one even got a chance to respond and it was closed..And" Eric & Nicole, Yes, Please" was closed..
    I notice admins state it was a duplicte thread but then I question why there are three Johnny threads titled the same and not closed??? Maybe you an email the ADMINISTRATORS and ask.

Is anyone else wondering why Eric doesn't stop people from trash talking Sami? The only reason I sort of gave him a second glance yesterday was because of Niki's little dirty secret and how it's making her feel all tortured, otherwise this character still leaves me wondering what is his purpose on the show?

#36   2013/02/14 04:09AM
    kenerly1

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I notice admins state it was a duplicte thread but then I question why there are three Johnny threads titled the same and not closed??? Maybe you an email the ADMINISTRATORS and ask.

Is anyone else wondering why Eric doesn't stop people from trash talking Sami? The only reason I sort of gave him a second glance yesterday was because of Niki's little dirty secret and how it's making her feel all tortured, otherwise this character still leaves me wondering what is his purpose on the show?

I may do that because my WHY thread ws not a duplicate..I just asked a question and then I looked and it was gone..seems funny when I brought up the church and how he was going to get out of his priesthood..BAM It wwas gone.

#37   2013/02/18 10:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I may do that because my WHY thread ws not a duplicate..I just asked a question and then I looked and it was gone..seems funny when I brought up the church and how he was going to get out of his priesthood..BAM It wwas gone.

I know early on when he first came I started a thread about taboo why abortion is so vs defrocking a priest.

Wait until you see today's show.

Eric and Victor scenes....and then Lucas, Nicole and Eric. How is it that he doesn't see what everyone is telling him about Niki?

#38   2013/02/18 06:22PM
    allmylovingdays

He isn't stupid and he isn't unaffected by Niki. I just don't know what to make of this character.

#39   2013/02/22 06:35AM
    allmylovingdays

I know he was hit on the head yesterday but he along with Roman are needed at the hospital.

One week we heard of three priest running around Salem and right now there isn't one in sight to help the people stay calm while waiting for missy's pains to subside.

#40   2013/02/22 06:45AM
    kenerly1

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I know early on when he first came I started a thread about taboo why abortion is so vs defrocking a priest.

Wait until you see today's show.

Eric and Victor scenes....and then Lucas, Nicole and Eric. How is it that he doesn't see what everyone is telling him about Niki?

Hasn't Eric always had a forgiving nature? He sees something the rest of them do not.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list