List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 14398, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/19 01:29AM
    Re: Eric
    Cynderdays

Looks good for Eric and Abby as far as blood lines go.

#22   2013/01/19 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Cynderdays: Looks good for Eric and Abby as far as blood lines go.

I wondered, I read your comment yesterday and I still wasn't sure, since I knew Will is related to Abby but that doesn't necessary make Eric.

Yesterday, WTF was that at the rectory anyway? Nicole asking Father Eric out for drinks?

Have you all heard the spoiler that a 'secret affair' between two very attractive single people will be happening during sweeps? Could Eric be one of those involved?

#23   2013/01/19 06:49AM
    kenerly1

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Cynderdays: Looks good for Eric and Abby as far as blood lines go.

I wondered, I read your comment yesterday and I still wasn't sure, since I knew Will is related to Abby but that doesn't necessary make Eric.

Yesterday, WTF was that at the rectory anyway? Nicole asking Father Eric out for drinks?

Have you all heard the spoiler that a 'secret affair' between two very attractive single people will be happening during sweeps? Could Eric be one of those involved?

Catholic priests drink all the time..alcoholizm is a big problem in this religeon..I guess they drink because they cannot have sex and that is a farce too.

#24   2013/01/19 11:35AM
    summerwind.j...

Quote suz21:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote HouseTops: Eric is great looking guy, first love of Nicole, where else would they go with this story? It's like The Thornbirds revisited.

Greg Vaughn has always been beyond gorgeous..just do not think Nicole is all that..they do not match.

I guess I understand....

If he doesn't stay a priest and I hope he does.

How about Chole and Eric?

Oh my god, Chloe is as bad as Nicole. If they want him to lose his collar on this soap, I wish they would bring in a fresh new woman who hasn't been tapped by every man in Salem, he deserves someone better than what Salem has to offer him now. Please, I hope they don't force Nicole on us again with another man.

i agaree bring in a good woman who's not been with every man in salmen put nicole with brady and eric with someone better and pure hope and jennifer is the only women who has not been with more than two men, all the other have had more men than i can count and it goes the same with those men. chole i don't like she been around too. i would like rafe to be with carrie or nicole not sami sami with ej

#25   2013/02/12 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

I might be able to get into this character. I didn't like the idea of him being a priest from the get go but yesterday when he was trying to get Nicole to talk to him about what is wrong all of sudden, I started to see the chemistry. I doubt that he will let the temptation go anywhere right now but I do want to see how he is going to react to her outburst.

#26   2013/02/12 08:00AM
    Jen821

I don't know about the chemistry going on between Eric and Nicole yet but willing to give it some time to build something. I just don't see any compatibility between the two at all. Like Brady said Eric is one of the good guys and Nicole likes the bad boys so I don't see it yet. Time will tell.

#27   2013/02/12 08:37AM
    stjarna

Quote Jen821: I don't know about the chemistry going on between Eric and Nicole yet but willing to give it some time to build something. I just don't see any compatibility between the two at all. Like Brady said Eric is one of the good guys and Nicole likes the bad boys so I don't see it yet. Time will tell.

Good boys like bad girls too.
    She was his first love... it is like he touches the part of Nicole that noone does- or am i reading it wrong... someone remind me of their love s/l before he left...thanks.

#28   2013/02/12 04:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Jen821: I don't know about the chemistry going on between Eric and Nicole yet but willing to give it some time to build something. I just don't see any compatibility between the two at all. Like Brady said Eric is one of the good guys and Nicole likes the bad boys so I don't see it yet. Time will tell.

Good boys like bad girls too.
    She was his first love... it is like he touches the part of Nicole that noone does- or am i reading it wrong... someone remind me of their love s/l before he left...thanks.

remind stjarna and tell me because I would love to know the history.

#29   2013/02/12 08:29PM
    hopey pix

Now Eric told Nicole to not come back when she wanted to go out!!I just don't think he means this,he'll probably want her back!!They are hot!!I hope he wants her back,FAST!!

#30   2013/02/13 06:16AM
    Days Dreamer

Love! Love! Love, Eric! Hope they keep giving him juicy story lines and more screen time. I will watch him no matter who he is with and what his storyline is.

Although I thought the scenes with Nicole were good! Ari is always good and as always she looked smashing in that dress.

Loved how Eric was so restrained when you know he wanted to rip the dress off. It was good how they interspersed Nicole thinking of them together to give us a bit of the spice.

Look forward to more temptation and steamy scenes!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list