List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 14867, Replies: 166
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/12/05 12:54PM
    Re: Eric
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote HouseTops: Eric is great looking guy, first love of Nicole, where else would they go with this story? It's like The Thornbirds revisited.

Greg Vaughn has always been beyond gorgeous..just do not think Nicole is all that..they do not match.

I guess I understand....

If he doesn't stay a priest and I hope he does.

How about Chole and Eric?

#12   2012/12/06 03:45AM
    kenerly1

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote HouseTops: Eric is great looking guy, first love of Nicole, where else would they go with this story? It's like The Thornbirds revisited.

Greg Vaughn has always been beyond gorgeous..just do not think Nicole is all that..they do not match.

I guess I understand....

OMG she is beyond gorgeous just like him..maybe she will be a more confident Chloe when she comes back..this would be great.

#13   2012/12/06 05:13AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote kenerly1:

I guess I understand....

OMG she is beyond gorgeous just like him..maybe she will be a more confident Chloe when she comes back..this would be great.

#14   2012/12/06 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not that big of a fan............yet??????? Sure he has a great body, no doubt about that. I want to know what are the nightmares about. Just think since we all know he was brought on for Nicole that him being a priest was stupid. Still not sure how to take his talk with Sami the other day. I was thinking he was trying to tell her at first look at you -and all the sins you committed and you say you have changed?

I can see it now though, he will have another nightmare and Niki will be there and run up to his room and comfort him. Too predictable.

Heck I wonder since Kristen used Brady if after awhile when she gets tired of him, hmmmmm, maybe she will go after Father Eric. Can you imagine how darling Marlena's head would spin!!!

#15   2013/01/10 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Maybe Eric wouldn't have fallen so easily into Kristen's trap not like the manwhoreBrady.

I am still waiting for some great acting and storyline for Eric.

If you want to see the original Eric Jensen Ackles with Alison in a photo, she shared this from last nights People's Choice awards

pic.twitter.com/UKwIXhxP

#16   2013/01/10 06:16AM
    lpcb

Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

How could you think that it was all about Nik, yes, you did get it wrong, and as for Nik not good enough for Eric, well, not surprisingly, your wrong about this, as well, but this coming from a person whose sun rises and sets on the ever increasingly hideous Dr. Dan, who will stun us yet again with his harmful gigantic ego by trying to take Parker from his Mother. When will someone rid us of this creature.

#17   2013/01/17 08:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Anyone else disappointed in this character? I hated that he didn't defend his sister or Will the other day. I know he is a priest and has to think turn the other cheek but he should have said that no one knows what Will is thinking and we need to hear all the facts.

#18   2013/01/18 08:13PM
    Cynderdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Anyone else disappointed in this character? I hated that he didn't defend his sister or Will the other day. I know he is a priest and has to think turn the other cheek but he should have said that no one knows what Will is thinking and we need to hear all the facts.

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm not sure of Eric either. I'm hoping he's just getting the facts but it would appear he's far more concerned about Brady.
    I would like to take off his priestly collar give him a couple of beers and find out what he's really thinking.

#19   2013/01/18 08:17PM
    suz21

Quote kenerly1:

I guess I understand....

Oh my god, Chloe is as bad as Nicole. If they want him to lose his collar on this soap, I wish they would bring in a fresh new woman who hasn't been tapped by every man in Salem, he deserves someone better than what Salem has to offer him now. Please, I hope they don't force Nicole on us again with another man.

#20   2013/01/18 08:26PM
    Cynderdays

Quote suz21:
    Quote kenerly1:

I guess I understand....

Oh my god, Chloe is as bad as Nicole. If they want him to lose his collar on this soap, I wish they would bring in a fresh new woman who hasn't been tapped by every man in Salem, he deserves someone better than what Salem has to offer him now. Please, I hope they don't force Nicole on us again with another man.

If they must strip him of his collar, how about Abby.
    The virgin and the born again virgin, could work.
    Haven't really thought the bloodlines through yet.
    Just a random thought.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list