List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 14336, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #151   2013/09/11 06:35AM
    Re: Eric
    fadingrose

I can't believe that Father Matt asked Nicole to "help" Eric's uneasy state of mind and solve the mystery of what happened in the capital. The senior priest now seems as dumb (naïve?) as Eric himself. In fact, he should never have allowed "office assistant" Nicole to work with Eric
    in such close quarters and live in the rectory, even if he didn't know that Eric and Nicole had a "history." An other thought: Even if Eric "remembers" that the woman in his bed was blonde, or the tape shows up, the woman in his memory and on the tape was blonde. I don't believe any full face was shown to identify her as Kristen. So, watch out, Nicole!

#152   2013/09/12 11:13AM
    allmylovingdays

HOLY COW it was suggested to use hypnosis and THANK YOU ERIC for looking at mommy and saying no thanks maybe someone else can be called in to do this for you. YES!!!! Bad enough she has that device and all she cares about is Kristen and Brady

#153   2013/09/14 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

where or where is that thread who is as clueless or stupid as Brady Black. Here he is!!!

His mom suggested hypnotisom and the tool doesn't ask DannyBoy for a name instead they talk about taking a field trip to make the memories come back?

#154   2013/09/27 08:21PM
    allmylovingdays

If he came to the realization today that it's Kristen, I loved how it happened. Hearing his stepbrother Brady talk about being a victim and preyed upon. That was an awesome scene if and only IF, Eric knows that what he is seeing in these jumbled thoughts and dreams truly happened.

#155   2013/09/30 12:31PM
    allmylovingdays

I need someone to slap the memories clearer for him. It's there ready to come out but he is blocking it

#156   2013/10/02 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm so angry with this idiot!!!! Is he that clueless? He doesn't see Niki's loving looks and he says crap to her about love seeing her every morning. I'm so glad she is leaving. Leave on your own Niki!!

#157   2013/10/10 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Eric whacha going to do with the crazy notion that is running through your head?????

#158   2013/10/11 06:04AM
    allmylovingdays

WHY were you going to look up FAY on that internet search?

#159   2013/10/11 06:25AM
    ej and sami

If the writers were smart they would let Eric take down Kristen for what she did to him. Nicole Marlene Victor Daniel need to stay out of this. Let Eric be the one to bring down Kristen at her wedding to Brady. I rather seen Eric get the flash drive than look see what Kristen did him and go out for revenge make her pay.

#160   2013/10/23 06:57AM
    allmylovingdays

I am not going to blast his character for thinking it was Niki all signs point towards her and HE even was NO NO this can't be true and asking God for guidance when she was with Brady hollering in the vestibule that she was obsessed with him. SO COME ON. Give him a break until he finds out the truth.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list