List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15755, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #141   2013/09/04 08:33AM
    Re: Eric
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping and wishing and dreaming that you find the flash drive and you confront Kristen and it stays between you two and you don't get mommy involved. You said it the day of the school opening you don't like being the center of attention and if you reveal all to everyone well this won't die down and you will be looked at and talked about.

I've considered it again and I still want you to be the only one in the know of what she did to you but I think you should do something that no one expects from Father brother Eric the priest/saint/the NO I don't want the Attention -maybe you can do it sneakily -so during November Sweeps confront her and shoot her. And everyone again will be suspect except you but it won't be because they know. It will be because they couldn't figure it out and needed her DEAD instead of married to the dolt Brady.

Drastic!
    Anyway, there is talk of him undergoing hypnosis- this is just a suggestion we don't know if he will accept it!
    I guess he will remember it all! It will be a horrific realisation and what if his strange mood swings comes on and in a fit he kills Kristen?!

#142   2013/09/04 09:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping and wishing and dreaming that you find the flash drive and you confront Kristen and it stays between you two and you don't get mommy involved. You said it the day of the school opening you don't like being the center of attention and if you reveal all to everyone well this won't die down and you will be looked at and talked about.

I've considered it again and I still want you to be the only one in the know of what she did to you but I think you should do something that no one expects from Father brother Eric the priest/saint/the NO I don't want the Attention -maybe you can do it sneakily -so during November Sweeps confront her and shoot her. And everyone again will be suspect except you but it won't be because they know. It will be because they couldn't figure it out and needed her DEAD instead of married to the dolt Brady.

Drastic!
    Anyway, there is talk of him undergoing hypnosis- this is just a suggestion we don't know if he will accept it!
    I guess he will remember it all! It will be a horrific realisation and what if his strange mood swings comes on and in a fit he kills Kristen?!

That's what I think will happen he will be the one doing some shooting. But. I don't want his mom to know. I didn't stop and think about her smugness if she found out

#143   2013/09/04 10:07AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Drastic!

That's what I think will happen he will be the one doing some shooting. But. I don't want his mom to know. I didn't stop and think about her smugness if she found out

"Smugness" ?? Marlena deply loves her son and would be devastated if or when she finds out how Kristen had seriously dishonored him and his call to the priesthood. So I hardly believe she would be feeling anything but anger and sorrow at the tape's discovery, not "smugness" that her mistrust of Kristen has been correct all along. It doesn't seem the right occasion to say, "I told you so..."

#144   2013/09/09 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

I thought for a few minutes there Father Matt was going to suggest hypnosis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 06:01AM
    #145   2013/09/09 04:54PM
    allmylovingdays

See when he mentioned how Kristen would make a great mom today it left you wondering could she be lying to us and is he going to be a daddy??!

#146   2013/09/10 07:36AM
    Gideon58

That's exactly why the story is so supposedly titillating..because the character is a priest. It's actual the only thing that makes the story interesting and after watching Eric's drug-induced romp with Kristen, I am more than ready to see Greg Vaughan come out of that collar again.

#147   2013/09/10 08:17AM
    flightygirl

He has been very convincing as a happy priest. I thought he would start questioning his calling and realize that he has loved Nicole all along. No he has convinced me he is a devoted priest and has no questions or regrets about his calling. He is a great priest. How does this fit into a soap opera? I don't understand. Kristen has victimized him but that has nothing to do with him. It is about her being evil. Now we have boring Nicole living in a convent and in love with a devoted priest...BORING!!!

#148   2013/09/10 06:14PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: He has been very convincing as a happy priest. I thought he would start questioning his calling and realize that he has loved Nicole all along. No he has convinced me he is a devoted priest and has no questions or regrets about his calling. He is a great priest. How does this fit into a soap opera? I don't understand. Kristen has victimized him but that has nothing to do with him. It is about her being evil. Now we have boring Nicole living in a convent and in love with a devoted priest...BORING!!!
    I'm not sure what they are thinking about Eric anymore, if he accuses Niki and we all know she is innocent does it help redeem her? So she could be worthy of him if Eric ever decided to leave the priesthood? no idea.

Or her helping MarMar get the flashdrive will that be redeemable enough for MarMar, Sami and others to say Niki is worthy of Eric if he leaves the order since he is going to feel like his world was shattered, destroyed - I still feel ambivalent towards Eric.

#149   2013/09/10 07:04PM
    butterfly52

I agree, they had a list sometime back about the best looking man in daytime. The actor that plays EJ was first and Greg Vaughn was second. They need to do the list over because by far Greg Vaughn is the hotest looking man in daytime. He is georgous!!!!!!

#150   2013/09/11 06:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Eric right now to me is boring and so I find GV dull dull dull. A few times I have seen something but then he goes back to quiet soft spoken Father Eric.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list