List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 14908, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #131   2013/08/03 05:56AM
    Re: Eric
    allmylovingdays

Quote annabannana: As for Eric or any other actor playing the part of a priest, how long would a storyline go? What would it be, people in confession and his sticking his snoot into their business? This is just short term, then he will become a teacher or whatever date someone, get married and have a storyline

I figured after him being defrocked he would leave the church and become counselor or something to the city in some capactity.

Well at least I know that he does this talk low number on this show for his Eric act. I watched a bit of that movie Greg did with Ali and so we know the actor has a bit more range. I JUST CAN'T TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I HATE HIS LOW LOW voice and so monotone.

#132   2013/08/16 06:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote annabannana: As for Eric or any other actor playing the part of a priest, how long would a storyline go? What would it be, people in confession and his sticking his snoot into their business? This is just short term, then he will become a teacher or whatever date someone, get married and have a storyline

I wonder if and when he finds out what Kristen did will he go boozing or get hooked on some of Teresa's drugs? How are they going to get him out of his collar?

#133   2013/08/19 09:56PM
    allmylovingdays

He was so disappointed in Vargas and the out reach program.

#134   2013/08/21 06:10AM
    allmylovingdays

OMG the possibilities! what a waste. Now you sort of see what Brady heard when he first started dating and you were right, Kristen is complex but your mom is right also-Kristen is evil.

#135   2013/08/21 12:51PM
    fadingrose

I sometimes can't believe that Eric and Sami are twins. Sami looks like her mom. But Eric? He doesn't even resemble his dad. Good-looking, of course, just like Sami. But SHE obviously got all the brain power. I hope Eric manages to escape being defrocked when the whole rape story comes out, because I think he's too dumb and naïve to earn a living in the "real" world.

#136   2013/08/28 05:34AM
    fadingrose

I am continuing to be more and more disappointed in the writers' treatment of Eric. As a priest, he has been guilty of so much inappropriate behavior regarding Nicole. First of all, it is unusual (and in his case, dangerous) for him to share such close office quarters with Nicole, considering their past history. And he shares confidential information with her that is a no-no. This week, he brought her along to the hospital where he was to administer last rites to a patient. I'm not a Catholic, but isn't that, too, a possible breach of priestly confidentiality? (Perhaps the patient had a final confession she wanted to make.)Finally, Eric and Nicole's little meeting over coffee was way too out-of-line--the hand-holding, sweet (loving?) glances, etc. Eric acts like he's ready to nominate Nicole for sainthood! No matter what the final outcome of this s/l will be, the current plot line seems wrong, even offensive.

#137   2013/08/28 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

I want to open a new thread asking is his being a priest a true vocation or is he doing this out of some sort of guilt. I didn't watch yesterday closely and so I have no idea what he was saying to Niki at the pub.

I will say that he didn't call her to stand by while he gave the last rites. He (stupidly) forgot his anointed oil so he called his assistant (which is Niki) to bring it to him. She was going to leave but the patient asked her to stay.

I'm not a fan of Niki but I thought I would explain that little bit of what I saw yesterday and paid attention to in the hospital room.

#138   2013/08/28 02:14PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: I want to open a new thread asking is his being a priest a true vocation or is he doing this out of some sort of guilt. I didn't watch yesterday closely and so I have no idea what he was saying to Niki at the pub.

I will say that he didn't call her to stand by while he gave the last rites. He (stupidly) forgot his anointed oil so he called his assistant (which is Niki) to bring it to him. She was going to leave but the patient asked her to stay.

I'm not a fan of Niki but I thought I would explain that little bit of what I saw yesterday and paid attention to in the hospital room.

I agree that Eric did not ask Niki to join him during the last rites sacrament, but--despite the patient's wishes-- he could have asked Niki to leave the room temporarily while he performed the rites, and assured both Niki and the patient that Niki would return to the patient's side to comfort her.

#139   2013/09/01 10:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I am hoping and wishing and dreaming that you find the flash drive and you confront Kristen and it stays between you two and you don't get mommy involved. You said it the day of the school opening you don't like being the center of attention and if you reveal all to everyone well this won't die down and you will be looked at and talked about.

#140   2013/09/03 11:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping and wishing and dreaming that you find the flash drive and you confront Kristen and it stays between you two and you don't get mommy involved. You said it the day of the school opening you don't like being the center of attention and if you reveal all to everyone well this won't die down and you will be looked at and talked about.

I've considered it again and I still want you to be the only one in the know of what she did to you but I think you should do something that no one expects from Father brother Eric the priest/saint/the NO I don't want the Attention -maybe you can do it sneakily -so during November Sweeps confront her and shoot her. And everyone again will be suspect except you but it won't be because they know. It will be because they couldn't figure it out and needed her DEAD instead of married to the dolt Brady.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list