List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 14866, Replies: 166
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #121   2013/08/01 11:40AM
    Re: Eric
    Conservator

[quote]Quote mama rosa: [quote]Quote I completely agree with you Fadingrose!
    This is a PG 14 site,so I doubt this storyline speculation,
    and dismiss it completly!....No for a storyline...Writers are not that desperate,to go there IMO...
    Have a wonderful day!... [/quote]

I've just reread this post. Hold on a minute here!

First off, where does it say anywhere it's a "PG14 site"?

If that's so that's some racy sex they were showing with Kristen and Brady prior to Kristen showing her true colors. And when Kristen drugged Father Brady and made him bang her in the Italian get-up, you consider that (and any subsequent conversation about it here) "PG14"?

So that stuff's just dandy but a legitimate story line about the dreadfully REAL and unfortunately recurrent phenomenon of Roman Catholic priests molesting little boys and girls is too racy to even suggest?

Methinks you'd best reevaluate your priorities darlin'.

#122   2013/08/01 11:42AM
    Conservator

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and then have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

That's nothing! Wait till they begin the storyline where Eric begins to demonstrate his latent pedophile tendencies. After all, he is a Roman Catholic priest.

Now THAT's really mean and hateful. (And I am not a Roman Catholic!) Who knows? Eric MAY have a secret in his past--but we have not yet seen any evidence of that particular sin (or tendency).

I completely agree with you Fadingrose!
    and dismiss it completly!....No for a storyline...Writers are not that desperate,to go there IMO...
    Have a wonderful day!...

I don't give a damn who you "agree with". As I told the other "rose", unless you can be thoughtful in your post to ME, don't post to ME. Unless I violate some board rule I'm allowed a bit of fun from time to time, and fun I'll have.

I'm bashing Catholic priests not the fellow who plays Eric. Writers should "go there" to insure it NEVER again occurs! I enjoy writing the off-beat post from time to time and unless I'm mistaken I violate no board rules in this one that you and the other "rose" take exception to, so clean up your own back yard (as the saying goes). And for that matter stay in your own sandbox too.

So shove off.

Have a cheery day now!

What a charming response--guess we all don't have the same idea of what's "fun." And I don't know if all "roses" have backyards to clean up. I don't have a sandbox either--I'm an adult...

<-------- you said "adult"? I remain unconvinced.

#123   2013/08/01 11:44AM
    Conservator

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Conservator:
    Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and then have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

That's nothing! Wait till they begin the storyline where Eric begins to demonstrate his latent pedophile tendencies. After all, he is a Roman Catholic priest.

Now THAT's really mean and hateful. (And I am not a Roman Catholic!) Who knows? Eric MAY have a secret in his past--but we have not yet seen any evidence of that particular sin (or tendency).

I completely agree with you Fadingrose!
    Have a wonderful day!...

I don't give a damn who you "agree with". As I told the other "rose", unless you can be thoughtful in your post to ME, don't post to ME. Unless I violate some board rule I'm allowed a bit of fun from time to time, and fun I'll have.

I'm bashing Catholic priests not the fellow who plays Eric. Writers should "go there" to insure it NEVER again occurs! I enjoy writing the off-beat post from time to time and unless I'm mistaken I violate no board rules in this one that you and the other "rose" take exception to, so clean up your own back yard (as the saying goes). And for that matter stay in your own sandbox too.

So shove off.

Have a cheery day now!

Conservator,

Last I looked your name is Conservator,not Fadingrose!
    If I had anything to say to you I would have addressed you,but I didn't!

And you have a great time on the Board Bash who ever/what ever you want too....
    Just leave me alone,and I'll pretend you don't exist you too!!..Which won't be hard!...Stop...
    Smile!Jesus Loves you!

So now you're suggesting you have the authority to say who answers a post and who does not. Not happen' darlin'. Nope. So leave me alone already if you say you're going to. Both you and the other are a couple of want-to-be-schoolyard bullies who think they have seniority for having posted here since the year 1. Nope, not happenin'.

I'm a Jew.

#124   2013/08/01 11:49AM
    mama rosa

[quote]Quote Conservator: [quote]Quote mama rosa: [quote]Quote I completely agree with you Fadingrose!
    Have a wonderful day!... [/quote]

I've just reread this post. Hold on a minute here!

First off, where does it say anywhere it's a "PG14 site"?

If that's so that's some racy sex they were showing with Kristen and Brady prior to Kristen showing her true colors. And when Kristen drugged Father Brady and made him bang her in the Italian get-up, you consider that (and any subsequent conversation about it here) "PG14"?

So that stuff's just dandy but a legitimate story line about the dreadfully REAL and unfortunately recurrent phenomenon of Roman Catholic priests molesting little boys and girls is too racy to even suggest?

Methinks you'd best reevaluate your priorities darlin'. [/quote]

Third topic in green...couple paragraphs downOffensive content.

Per the guidelines we do not allow sexually-oriented material, nude avatars, or any other offensive material on the site or in email to staff of the site. Considering what is offensive material is subjective but we try to narrow it down to that which is highly inappropriate. We do not need discussions that detail body parts (including slang terms), hygiene, STDs, comparisons to farm animals etc. Note that soaps are generally rated PG-14. It is best that members consider when posting that your content may be read by younger viewers. Masking curse words is okay when used conservatively in conversation. If a post is just spewing forth unintelligible garbage of character bashing and no noteworthy discussion is going on, it is at the admin's discretion to delete and handle as needed.

#125   2013/08/02 08:40AM
    allmylovingdays

So do you think he will fire Niki?? that's my big?????

#126   2013/08/02 09:49AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: So do you think he will fire Niki?? that's my big?????

No, that would be too easy.

#127   2013/08/02 10:07AM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: So do you think he will fire Niki?? that's my big?????

No, that would be too easy.

I think it would be illegal also. Not that people in Salem don't do things that are illegal.

#128   2013/08/02 12:50PM
    fadingrose

Interesting question about the possible illegality of "firing Nicole." First of all, would a religious employer be free of many regulations about "fair employment practices" Second, if firing were to happen, wouldn't Father Matt be the one to do it "diplomatically," but as Senior Pastor? Finally, I also don't know if employees in an exclusively religious organization would even have a union to protect them. Anyone know the answer to any of the above questions?

Nevertheless, Nicole should NOT be working so close to Eric.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/02 12:56PM
    #129   2013/08/02 01:17PM
    allmylovingdays

I guess I worded it wrong. It's just he knows how she feels about him and like the other Father said the parish doesn't need any other distraction or impropriety -Niki heed that last comment and leave on your own

#130   2013/08/03 03:56AM
    annabannana

As for Eric or any other actor playing the part of a priest, how long would a storyline go? What would it be, people in confession and his sticking his snoot into their business? This is just short term, then he will become a teacher or whatever date someone, get married and have a storyline

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list