List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15216, Replies: 166
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/07/19 11:55AM
    Re: Eric
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ tried to clue in Eric, so is he going to take this seriously or just think whatever? this is a test. Lets see what happens.

He may think about what EJ said but I don't think he'll do anything.

I find Eric really boring I like him, but he's boring......

#102   2013/07/20 06:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: EJ tried to clue in Eric, so is he going to take this seriously or just think whatever? this is a test. Lets see what happens.

He may think about what EJ said but I don't think he'll do anything.

I find Eric really boring I like him, but he's boring......

I agree but Niki finds something interesting-his blindness to all her faults I guess.

HE didn't pass the test yesterday. He can be very judgmental and AGAIN that huge 2X4 in his own eyes doesn't stop him from taking note that others have a splinter.

#103   2013/07/24 06:42AM
    stjarna

Eric is a compassionate soul, and I loved that he shut Nicole's mouth and the way she went on against Samantha- she is his twin sister, and Nicole was bashing her to him, which is so selfcentered Nicole,the way she went on about Eric's big day, the big day is about the kids who will go to this school, and Eric has done a great job and it's ok.

Nicole should not end up with Eric....
    and how have I come to this point,well... when Eric clicks in his brain that he slept with Kristen, well, was forced by her, he will leave the priesthood...imo I think this is were this s/l is heading...

#104   2013/07/26 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

what exactly have you done that you've come a long way??? I try I really do try to find something to find of interest in you and I am still at a lost.

#105   2013/07/26 03:58PM
    mille

The talk between Eric and Brady was nice today, but also foreshadowing.

#106   2013/07/30 12:33PM
    allmylovingdays

Who else almost fell out of chair when he walked into the bail hearing

#107   2013/07/30 01:02PM
    Conservator

Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

That's nothing! Wait till they begin the storyline where Eric begins to demonstrate his latent pedophile tendencies. After all, he is a Roman Catholic priest.

#108   2013/07/30 08:52PM
    allmylovingdays

Even though his showing up today was a surprise and nicely done showing his loyalty for his twin-his voice drives me crazy it's so low and monotone

#109   2013/07/31 04:23AM
    fadingrose

Quote Conservator:
    Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

That's nothing! Wait till they begin the storyline where Eric begins to demonstrate his latent pedophile tendencies. After all, he is a Roman Catholic priest.

Now THAT's really mean and hateful. (And I am not a Roman Catholic!) Who knows? Eric MAY have a secret in his past--but we have not yet seen any evidence of that particular sin (or tendency).

#110   2013/07/31 11:18AM
    Conservator

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Conservator:

Now THAT's really mean and hateful. (And I am not a Roman Catholic!) Who knows? Eric MAY have a secret in his past--but we have not yet seen any evidence of that particular sin (or tendency).

Then let's just call it light-hearted speculative assignment of a "known" more often than any of us would care to admit. Tell you the truth, I'm getting a bit tired of you imposing your particular brand of morality on the board. I don't recall the appointment.

You SERIOUSLY need to lighten up toots. (or is it "Goodie Two Shoes"?)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 11:23AM
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list