List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 13415, Replies: 166
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/20 06:17AM
    Re: Eric
    allmylovingdays

So is Kristen going to really seduce him or just drug him take photos and make him think he broke his vows as a priest?

#92   2013/06/23 09:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Glad his storyline is finally moving but I have to wonder what exactly they plan on doing? Was this the catalyst so he would break his vows and want to be with Niki?

#93   2013/06/25 06:46PM
    allmylovingdays

I have a feeling he is going to remember Niki in his room and think he sexed her up.

#94   2013/06/27 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

All this time I've been wondering what and where is the great sex appeal of GV. Yesterday at the end I sort of got a glimpse.

#95   2013/06/28 09:16AM
    allmylovingdays

But I don't get the appeal for NIKI. He is too Mayberry RFD. For her taste

#96   2013/06/28 10:08AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I have a feeling he is going to remember Niki in his room and think he sexed her up.

Probably!

I still don't like the sl- though!

And, I know I said I find them hot in Nico's dreams... but I think will be so much better with Chloe! ok, I know, it's nonexistant thing, but that one moment they head as they bumped at eachother back then in the rectory had a wow effect! to me!

The only thing that this has brought- we see Eric in a mood swing- and I liked when he was so straight with Kristen throwing things in her face about her and his family!!!
    Eric- feisty I like!!!!
    He needs to step down from the priesthood- and he will be verrrryyyyy interesting!!!
    Also can't wait for him to find out that Nicole and Brady are friends with benefits!!!!

#97   2013/06/29 06:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I have a feeling he is going to remember Niki in his room and think he sexed her up.

Probably!

And, I know I said I find them hot in Nico's dreams... but I think will be so much better with Chloe! ok, I know, it's nonexistant thing, but that one moment they head as they bumped at eachother back then in the rectory had a wow effect! to me!

The only thing that this has brought- we see Eric in a mood swing- and I liked when he was so straight with Kristen throwing things in her face about her and his family!!!
    Eric- feisty I like!!!!
    He needs to step down from the priesthood- and he will be verrrryyyyy interesting!!!
    Also can't wait for him to find out that Nicole and Brady are friends with benefits!!!!

SOME ANIMATION and life in him--I agree stjana - normally he is just so bland.

#98   2013/07/09 06:34PM
    allmylovingdays

With these recurring fevers/seizures I am wondering what the outcome of these things will be??? Could the drug make him sterile? THey will have to adopt for sure now. I pretty sure that the gasp from Dr Jonas is a gasp of it can't be nothing found.

#99   2013/07/17 08:10PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:

Probably!

Eric- feisty I like!!!!

I wonder if he will be clued in that they did fool around.

#100   2013/07/19 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ tried to clue in Eric, so is he going to take this seriously or just think whatever? this is a test. Lets see what happens.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list