List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/19 05:25AM, Views: 15017, Replies: 166
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/05 04:01AM
    Eric
    kenerly1

So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

#2   2012/12/05 04:11AM
    Re: Eric
    stjarna

Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

He is going to struggle with a lot more than just Nicole. I thing (from reading the spoilers) that he will suffer from PTSD and since they didn't do this with Jack ( it was attempted) they will do it now. Hope they do it good, cos PTSD is also very sensitive thing,imo!

#3   2012/12/05 04:18AM
    kenerly1

Quote stjarna:
    Quote kenerly1: So now the new priest is having dreams about Nicole? boy that collar didn't last long...why bring him back as a priest and them have him bring his one temptation into the church? Don't get it...Maybe I am reading this wrong and there is something else he is struggling with.

He is going to struggle with a lot more than just Nicole. I thing (from reading the spoilers) that he will suffer from PTSD and since they didn't do this with Jack ( it was attempted) they will do it now. Hope they do it good, cos PTSD is also very sensitive thing,imo!

I feel badly being releived it is not Nicole But this would be a great SL and greg is a good actor and can pull it off.

#4   2012/12/05 06:25AM
    stjarna

Eric and Samantha nice dynamic- brother and sister talk good.
    They both can challenge one another.
    But Samantha want like older sister to protect him and be in the right.

#5   2012/12/05 07:10AM
    Dayz

Something happened to him while he was in Africa and he is having nightmares about it. It's not about Nicole at all.

I was hoping they were going to do something like this with him because I just wasn't buying the fact that he's changed so drastically with no real reason. This storyline, if they do it good, can give us some insight as to what made him want to become a priest in the first place.

As far as Sami and Eric... I love their interaction together. Although, I don't understand why she said he was her little brother when they're actually twins.

#6   2012/12/05 07:17AM
    kenerly1

Quote Dayz: Something happened to him while he was in Africa and he is having nightmares about it. It's not about Nicole at all.

I was hoping they were going to do something like this with him because I just wasn't buying the fact that he's changed so drastically with no real reason. This storyline, if they do it good, can give us some insight as to what made him want to become a priest in the first place.

As far as Sami and Eric... I love their interaction together. Although, I don't understand why she said he was her little brother when they're actually twins.

So glad it's not Nicole!!! Maybe Sami is a minute older than Eric!!!

#7   2012/12/05 07:29AM
    dazgonby

Wondered this myself...hope they don't take Nicole down the path of getting him out of his collar.

#8   2012/12/05 07:32AM
    kenerly1

Quote dazgonby:

Wondered this myself...hope they don't take Nicole down the path of getting him out of his collar.

Me too..I just do not think she is all that anyway

#9   2012/12/05 09:19AM
    HouseTops

Eric is great looking guy, first love of Nicole, where else would they go with this story? It's like The Thornbirds revisited.

#10   2012/12/05 12:41PM
    kenerly1

Quote HouseTops: Eric is great looking guy, first love of Nicole, where else would they go with this story? It's like The Thornbirds revisited.

Greg Vaughn has always been beyond gorgeous..just do not think Nicole is all that..they do not match.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list