List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62625, Replies: 876
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/01/11 07:17PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Cynderdays

Classic soap opera the way Chad stood up and outed Gabi.

Can't wait to see the reaction of the attendings on Monday.

Go Chad. ( hope gets charged with assault)

#82   2013/01/11 08:26PM
    Biotch

Quote Days_pretender: Yes, Chad is taking lessons on how to be cruel and uncaring from his older brother EJ, and I am so afraid he will push Gabbi or trip her or something, and injure her, and cause an abortion of the youngen she carries any way.. I hope not. Out side of Ciarra, there is not one other dark curly haired little child on the show, and I look forward to the day that child comes on the show... They are adorable...I just pray she does not loose the baby.

Nick is just an A-Hole. Short and simple.

I do hope it is with out Nich though, He has not changed, and was a real sick-o when he left the show to go to the insane asylm..... Hope he leaves them alone too.

#83   2013/01/11 08:38PM
    Caylee12

Chad is brilliant! Love him! Lol! 
    I love that he's just been really cool to Gabi, I'm sorry if someone who hates my guts suddenly starts being nice I'd be really freaked out. 

I can't wait for Monday,  Rafe is going to get away with the assault automatically putting him on my character hate list, (you don't beat my favorite character into the carpet and expect me to like you.. Especially for him telling the truth) 

Speculation:
    Chad's most likely going to lose all of his friends after everything comes out and I can see Chad feeling desperate to hold on to someone and that will force him to go right into Kristen and Stefano's arms. 

Gabi and the douche-bag(Nick) is going to be the victims' gag me with a pitch fork. 
    Peace out!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 08:41PM
    #84   2013/01/11 08:39PM
    ejami2012

Quote Cynderdays: Classic soap opera the way Chad stood up and outed Gabi.

Can't wait to see the reaction of the attendings on Monday.

Go Chad. ( hope gets charged with assault)

If throws the first blow I hope he gets charged with assault. There are so many witnesses he wont be able to get off of this one especially in front of father Eric.

Would so love both Herandez's to finally get held accountable for something.
    I loved Chad for the first time today. A true DiMera

#85   2013/01/11 08:45PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Caylee12: Chad is brilliant! Love him! Lol! 
    I love that he's just been really cool to Gabi, I'm sorry if someone who hates my guts suddenly starts being nice I'd be really freaked out. 

I can't wait for Monday,  Rafe is going to get away with the assault automatically putting him on my character hate list, (you don't beat my favorite character into the carpet and expect me to like you.. Especially for him telling the truth) 

Speculation:
    Chad's most likely going to lose all of his friends after everything comes out and I can see Chad feeling desperate to hold on to someone and that will force him to go right into Kristen and Stefano's arms. 

Gabi and the douche-bag(Nick) is going to be the victims' gag me with a pitch fork. 
    Peace out!

Chad did play that situation.
    Do you think he manipulated Abby for an invitation to the wedding or do think he just took advantage of the circumstances?
    Either way, Go Chad.

#86   2013/01/11 08:58PM
    Caylee12

I really think that Chad hasn't playing Abby, I think that he saw an oppertunity to get Gabi back for being a conniving little ____(insert word of your choice) and he took it Abby will see it as he was using her, it's going to be bad.

#87   2013/01/11 09:26PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Caylee12: I really think that Chad hasn't playing Abby, I think that he saw an oppertunity to get Gabi back for being a conniving little ____(insert word of your choice) and he took it Abby will see it as he was using her, it's going to be bad.

I can't be certain that he didn't manipulate the invitation.
    Not that I'm judging.
    I think you are right that Abby will see it as a play and over re-act. Not that she should judge either.
    So many outcomes of this wedding, very fun.

#88   2013/01/11 09:47PM
    Caylee12

Oh yeah he took advantage of the invitation and it will bite him in the butt.

I think Chad really likes Abby, but right now he's so furious at Gabi for all that she did to him and Melanie he's letting it take over his life, he also has all this anger towards his self so I want to see Chad and Abby together, but I also think Chad needs to go talk to Marlena for a while because he needs closure.
    Jmo.

#89   2013/01/11 09:55PM
    Cynderdays

Quote Caylee12: Oh yeah he took advantage of the invitation and it will bite him in the butt.

I think Chad really likes Abby, but right now he's so furious at Gabi for all that she did to him and Melanie he's letting it take over his life, he also has all this anger towards his self so I want to see Chad and Abby together, but I also think Chad needs to go talk to Marlena for a while because he needs closure.
    Jmo.

Don't think Marlena is the right choice right now for therapy, she could use a little herself.
    Not a fan of Chad and Abigail together, once burnt twice shy. If she wasn't enough for him before, why should she believe she is enough for him now. Wouldn't you always have doubts about a man who fell for someone else while you were together?

#90   2013/01/11 10:12PM
    Caylee12

I see what your saying, yeah I would
    I never understood why they went that Chad/Melanie Abby/Austin route.

Chad and Abby make good friends so either way they are awesome together. Can't wait till Monday! Wow I can't believe I just said that.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list