List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62795, Replies: 876
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 page:
    #871   2014/02/17 04:16PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    zuzu61

Allmyloving Days.. R/t "Michael Fairman thinks it is EJ."...
    OH NOOO!!! I hope NOT!!

stjarna.. I agree!! Perfect time for Chad's return!!! IF..IF.. IF the writers can/will give us a decent s/l.

#872   2014/06/07 12:49PM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61: Allmyloving Days.. R/t "Michael Fairman thinks it is EJ."...
    OH NOOO!!! I hope NOT!!

stjarna.. I agree!! Perfect time for Chad's return!!! IF..IF.. IF the writers can/will give us a decent s/l.

It's perfect time for Chad;s return!

#873   2014/06/07 06:32PM
    flightygirl

JS said the new Chad is the best actor that the show has hired in 5 years. That sounds good. I have been underwhelmed with the acting from the newbies.

#874   2014/06/08 04:57AM
    fadingrose

OH NOOO!!! I hope NOT!!

Sometimes I look back at what viewers were saying on a particular subject--just to see if our sugggestions had come to pass after several months. In Chad's case, there were no postings on THIS thread since February (see above quote) when there seemed a consensus that we wanted Chad to return. Four months later the same sentiment was posted on June 7th---"Perfect time for Chad's return!" I guess we'll have to wait much longer to be heard on this topic (or any other).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/08 05:00AM
    #875   2014/06/08 06:49AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    OH NOOO!!! I hope NOT!!

Sometimes I look back at what viewers were saying on a particular subject--just to see if our sugggestions had come to pass after several months. In Chad's case, there were no postings on THIS thread since February (see above quote) when there seemed a consensus that we wanted Chad to return. Four months later the same sentiment was posted on June 7th---"Perfect time for Chad's return!" I guess we'll have to wait much longer to be heard on this topic (or any other).

There has already been a new Chad filming before JS left.

#876   2014/06/09 10:27AM
    AustinReedfan34

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:
    OH NOOO!!! I hope NOT!!

I wonder if this Billy Flynn guy is Chad DiMera. on Jason47's site there's a new Days Actor (Not hard to miss lol) but at first I thought maybe that's Andrew Donovan cause of him looking a bit like Jen Lilley that he would be her sibling but after reading this maybe Billy Flynn is playing Chad DiMera

#877   2014/06/19 03:44PM
    boilermom

Quote AustinReedfan34:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:
    OH NOOO!!! I hope NOT!!

I wonder if this Billy Flynn guy is Chad DiMera. on Jason47's site there's a new Days Actor (Not hard to miss lol) but at first I thought maybe that's Andrew Donovan cause of him looking a bit like Jen Lilley that he would be her sibling but after reading this maybe Billy Flynn is playing Chad DiMera

James Scott stated in an interview approximately one month ago (?) that Chad was filming and it was the best hire by DOOL in the last five years. "really good actor" Also I am taking away from spoilers he (Flynn) will be (1) EJ's best man (2) who he really wants and NEEDS to have at his wedding (3) Abigail's "bad feeling" when he returns...am assuming soon

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list