List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57614, Replies: 870
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #841   2013/10/30 11:14AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: For once we did get scenes I wanted. Will, Sonny, Chad and he did get to hold Ari.

He has to come back. We need Chad. I like how they left it between him and Abs.

I loved the goodbye scenes with EJ. Yes I did tear up.

I'm in school and I'm still a blubbering mess, Oh that just broke my heart, it was a amazing scene it felt like Chad and Ej were gone and it was Casey and James saying good bye.

#842   2013/10/30 11:28AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: For once we did get scenes I wanted. Will, Sonny, Chad and he did get to hold Ari.

I'm in school and I'm still a blubbering mess, Oh that just broke my heart, it was a amazing scene it felt like Chad and Ej were gone and it was Casey and James saying good bye.

oh, you guys- I haven't seen it yet. Will do much later- but all month kind of dreading the last scenes with Chad (Casey) and - it is here, huh!

the bolded- I guess when actors also become friends- it so shows in the goodbye scenes when they are in character!! I will have to have ice-cream or chocolate when watching it!!!
    Farewell to Chad- come back soon!!!

#843   2013/10/30 11:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:

I agree I'm glad that I wasn't alone in crying

#844   2013/10/30 12:00PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

I agree I'm glad that I wasn't alone in crying

NO you weren't. I'm looking on twitter and they have the picture of Chad and Ej's hug, just when I think I'm done crying. That is such a youtube moment.

#845   2013/10/30 12:23PM
    ej and sami

I love the Chad and EJ scene today it was to sad I am going miss Chad.

I think they going to recast Chad character and he returns more darker.

l love the Chad Will and Sonny scene.

#846   2013/10/30 05:55PM
    allmylovingdays

I watched again on Soapnet and I thought maybe I can be a bit more objective and not cry. NOPE.

#847   2013/10/30 08:45PM
    Caylee12

When Chad was holding Ari, and he said "you guys are ready lucky" you could tell he was thinking about Grace.

Ah man I still can't believe Chad/Casey's gone...

Totally unrelated, my nephew was born at 8:35pm tonight!

#848   2013/10/30 09:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: When Chad was holding Ari, and he said "you guys are ready lucky" you could tell he was thinking about Grace.

When Chad was holding Ari it made me think will the twit Abs end up pregnant. I don't like her at all but I would love for Chad to have a child

And CONGRATS on the new nephew!!

#849   2013/10/30 09:59PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12: When Chad was holding Ari, and he said "you guys are ready lucky" you could tell he was thinking about Grace.

When Chad was holding Ari it made me think will the twit Abs end up pregnant. I don't like her at all but I would love for Chad to have a child

I think Chad would be a great father, just because he knows what it's like to have a "father", and I use that term very loosely; who was never there for him and treated him like dirt. I would be so mad if Abby is pregnant and she aborts it, that would be so screwed up.

My nephew is 21 inches long and he weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces, he's so freaking adorable.

#850   2013/10/31 06:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I think Chad would be a great father, just because he knows what it's like to have a "father", and I use that term very loosely; who was never there for him and treated him like dirt. I would be so mad if Abby is pregnant and she aborts it, that would be so screwed up.

My nephew is 21 inches long and he weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces, he's so freaking adorable.

Good size baby boy! again Congrats!

dang that twat would do that so scratch it -writers don't you dare even have her with a scare!!!

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list