List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62769, Replies: 876
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #831   2013/10/26 07:12AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: If today wasn't Abby breaking up with Chad, I'm going to hate to see her Wednesday.

I felt so bad for him, he made a bad choice, but he had the balls enough to tell her the truth even after she was flipping out and she officially on my s*it list, sitting there saying how he played her, *itch no, he's the only one who thought your stupid hind was good enough to fight for. If she would have slapped Chad,I would have flipped.

Ahhhh!!!! I had to let it out.

so know how you feel- great that got you guys as I really would like a word with Abigail LOL with a sour face -

Give me 4 minutes in the bathroom with her, and see what happens. I liked that Cameron got slapped, I was hoping someone would do it, I hate her reason for it though.

So one needs to shake that harpy up. She was playing both guys I didn't feel at all sorry for her. I hope that when she has another scene with Chad its after she thinks back to what she did to Austin and to Chad both last time and says she is sorry and wishes his surgery a success.

She needn't come back. and the doctors shouldn't allow any stress to Chad cos of his condition.

ah, mad at writers I am for this s/l.

Chad really was in love- he told her he would fight for her- and had all his cards open!

He still is in love her,
    I can't believe Abby pretty much told Chad that he was her rebound. I mean damn. He's literally been there for her through thick or thin and then for her to say that, must have hurt.
    When he told Ej that Cameron was the better person, and just the devastated look on his face was upsetting.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 07:20AM
    #832   2013/10/27 07:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: If today wasn't Abby breaking up with Chad, I'm going to hate to see her Wednesday.

I felt so bad for him, he made a bad choice, but he had the balls enough to tell her the truth even after she was flipping out and she officially on my s*it list, sitting there saying how he played her, *itch no, he's the only one who thought your stupid hind was good enough to fight for. If she would have slapped Chad,I would have flipped.

Ahhhh!!!! I had to let it out.

so know how you feel- great that got you guys as I really would like a word with Abigail LOL with a sour face -

Give me 4 minutes in the bathroom with her, and see what happens. I liked that Cameron got slapped, I was hoping someone would do it, I hate her reason for it though.

So one needs to shake that harpy up. She was playing both guys I didn't feel at all sorry for her. I hope that when she has another scene with Chad its after she thinks back to what she did to Austin and to Chad both last time and says she is sorry and wishes his surgery a success.

She needn't come back. and the doctors shouldn't allow any stress to Chad cos of his condition.

ah, mad at writers I am for this s/l.

Chad really was in love- he told her he would fight for her- and had all his cards open!

He still is in love her,
    I can't believe Abby pretty much told Chad that he was her rebound. I mean damn. He's literally been there for her through thick or thin and then for her to say that, must have hurt.
    When he told Ej that Cameron was the better person, and just the devastated look on his face was upsetting.

abs isn't Samantha but I did want EJ to say look at me and Samantha and where we are today. You don't have to be anything like dull dull dull Cam just be you and if she doesn't like it well she certainly isn't worth it. BUT I am glad he didn't say that part. Because like you said EJ knows this is Chad in love and hurting.

stjarna yeah, I agree she doesn't need to come back in and bother him -all those lousy times people got in everyones faces for bothering the dude who woke up (why oh why) and not one person especially the doctors themselves could careless that he is still having medical issues but no dun dun DUMMMMMMM 'the truth must come out now'. Salems hospital is just like their SPD sucks sucks sucks!

#833   2013/10/27 09:16AM
    calalily

Quote stjarna: Is he finally a rebel with-out a cause?!

They sharpened his look- manner more aggresive- true DiMera in the making!

Well, seems like the lost boy is gone!

#834   2013/10/27 09:19AM
    calalily

I like Chad! Cam, sonny, gabi, rafe. I can't stand JOHN BLACK he makes me sick to look at his pasty face and gangster voice. Ick. Jennifer is as bad. please don't let these young people go! I'm 63, just retired. your marketing is awry dool!

#835   2013/10/27 12:49PM
    stjarna

Quote calalily:
    Quote stjarna: Is he finally a rebel with-out a cause?!

They sharpened his look- manner more aggresive- true DiMera in the making!

Well, seems like the lost boy is gone!

ah, seeing this what I wrote back then- No, he is not a rebel-without-a- cause. He has James Dean qualities-yes!!!
    He actually did remind me of the film back then!

#836   2013/10/27 02:59PM
    zuzu61

It would MAKE-MY-DAY if they brought Adam Gregory in for Chad's recast!!! JMO!!

(Adam Gregory is Thomas On B&B. Which I don't watch any longer, but I'd LOVE to see him Play Chad!!)

OOUUEEE talk about 2 Good Looking Dimera Brothers!!!

(Even though I love Casey D.)
    I wish him the very best at spreading his wings.

#837   2013/10/29 11:56AM
    stjarna

, I wish there was some kind of Jordan or someone that can shove both Cameron and Abigail out of Chad's hospital room!!!

I know it's a soap- but ahhhhhhh!!!

#838   2013/10/29 03:43PM
    Caylee12

Quote stjarna: , I wish there was some kind of Jordan or someone that can shove both Cameron and Abigail out of Chad's hospital room!!!

I hope Ej gets there and chews them both out. Arseholes.
    I can't even imagine what Chad and Ej's last scene is going to be like.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 03:44PM
    #839   2013/10/30 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna: , I wish there was some kind of Jordan or someone that can shove both Cameron and Abigail out of Chad's hospital room!!!

I hope Ej gets there and chews them both out. Arseholes.
    I can't even imagine what Chad and Ej's last scene is going to be like.

Somone needs to shut them up.

So no Sonny and Chad scenes I hoped and wished that it would happen.

#840   2013/10/30 11:10AM
    allmylovingdays

For once we did get scenes I wanted. Will, Sonny, Chad and he did get to hold Ari.

He has to come back. We need Chad. I like how they left it between him and Abs.

I loved the goodbye scenes with EJ. Yes I did tear up.

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list