List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57386, Replies: 870
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #821   2013/10/25 11:18AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

Oh my poor baby, that was harsh. I'm so glad he called EJ.

#822   2013/10/25 11:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Oh my poor baby, that was harsh. I'm so glad he called EJ.

Me too, me too.

I guess we won't get any Chandler/Casey scenes
    But Sonny might go by just gosh I hope he doesn't come in all judging and instead is his buddy and coffee shop partner that cares for Chad.

#823   2013/10/25 11:42AM
    cam1207

Isn't it sad that the writers waited until he is leaving the show to give Chad some great scenes and bonding with people on the show...what a waste it has been to not use him much more than Sonny's partner in business for the past two years.

#824   2013/10/25 12:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote cam1207: Isn't it sad that the writers waited until he is leaving the show to give Chad some great scenes and bonding with people on the show...what a waste it has been to not use him much more than Sonny's partner in business for the past two years.

Lets hope that we do get some scenes with Sonny and Chad.

Casey was really wasted and backburned when there could have been some great sibling interaction. AnD this whole triangle thing just laughable

#825   2013/10/25 12:07PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote cam1207: Isn't it sad that the writers waited until he is leaving the show to give Chad some great scenes and bonding with people on the show...what a waste it has been to not use him much more than Sonny's partner in business for the past two years.

Lets hope that we do get some scenes with Sonny and Chad.

Casey was really wasted and backburned when there could have been some great sibling interaction. AnD this whole triangle thing just laughable

So agree!!!
    I am like this at the moment-

#826   2013/10/25 12:18PM
    Caylee12

If today wasn't Abby breaking up with Chad, I'm going to hate to see her Wednesday.

I felt so bad for him, he made a bad choice, but he had the balls enough to tell her the truth even after she was flipping out and she officially on my s*it list, sitting there saying how he played her, *itch no, he's the only one who thought your stupid hind was good enough to fight for. If she would have slapped Chad,I would have flipped.

Ahhhh!!!! I had to let it out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/25 12:23PM
    #827   2013/10/25 12:36PM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: If today wasn't Abby breaking up with Chad, I'm going to hate to see her Wednesday.

I felt so bad for him, he made a bad choice, but he had the balls enough to tell her the truth even after she was flipping out and she officially on my s*it list, sitting there saying how he played her, *itch no, he's the only one who thought your stupid hind was good enough to fight for. If she would have slapped Chad,I would have flipped.

so know how you feel- great that got you guys as I really would like a word with Abigail LOL with a sour face -

#828   2013/10/25 01:05PM
    Caylee12

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12: If today wasn't Abby breaking up with Chad, I'm going to hate to see her Wednesday.

so know how you feel- great that got you guys as I really would like a word with Abigail LOL with a sour face -

Give me 4 minutes in the bathroom with her, and see what happens. I liked that Cameron got slapped, I was hoping someone would do it, I hate her reason for it though.

#829   2013/10/26 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:

Give me 4 minutes in the bathroom with her, and see what happens. I liked that Cameron got slapped, I was hoping someone would do it, I hate her reason for it though.

So one needs to shake that harpy up. She was playing both guys I didn't feel at all sorry for her. I hope that when she has another scene with Chad its after she thinks back to what she did to Austin and to Chad both last time and says she is sorry and wishes his surgery a success.

#830   2013/10/26 06:39AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:

So one needs to shake that harpy up. She was playing both guys I didn't feel at all sorry for her. I hope that when she has another scene with Chad its after she thinks back to what she did to Austin and to Chad both last time and says she is sorry and wishes his surgery a success.

She needn't come back. and the doctors shouldn't allow any stress to Chad cos of his condition.

ah, mad at writers I am for this s/l.

Chad really was in love- he told her he would fight for her- and had all his cards open!

« 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list