List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62883, Replies: 876
    « 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:
    #801   2013/10/18 07:46AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: whens the 21st?? So next Monday we have to wait for another Chad scene and this one might be where his heart is broken.

What happens the 21st?

I am not sure about that one- but I heard a rumour that Chad would be leaving for Boston????

It's so obvious Abigail, the prude will finish with him... but I this whole thing with Cameron now being all high and mighty also makes me ticked off - as Chad told Abigail openly he would fight for her- back then when they went to the rollocoater thing- and Cameron also makes me cringe cos he handed over Abigail like she is a comodity and not a person. And now it's all Chad's fault- and Abigail was sort of stringing both of them all along as well... never making it clear to Chad that she was not interested in him...

Again I am ranting... cos it just makes me - why couldn't the writers just give us the one thing to be romantic and sweet!!!!

#802   2013/10/18 07:47AM
    stjarna

Chad and EJ- simply

#803   2013/10/18 11:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: whens the 21st?? So next Monday we have to wait for another Chad scene and this one might be where his heart is broken.

What happens the 21st?

I swear I read it here that Chad was going to tell Abs the Ruth on that day. Didn't expect to see him today

#804   2013/10/18 07:49PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

What happens the 21st?

I swear I read it here that Chad was going to tell Abs the Ruth on that day. Didn't expect to see him today

Dang I posted it, you're right it's the 25th. I've kinda been brain dead today, so yeah. Then on Casey's last day 10-30 a spoiler says that Chad's getting ready to leave for Boston and Abby surprises him.

SOD says next week Chad's condition isn't changing It says in the coming and going that Chad's exit is going to be dramatic.

#805   2013/10/18 07:55PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

What happens the 21st?

I swear I read it here that Chad was going to tell Abs the tRuth on that day. Didn't expect to see him today

Dang I posted it, you're right it's the 25th. I've kinda been brain dead today, so yeah. Then on Casey's last day 10-30 a spoiler says that Chad's getting ready to leave for Boston and Abby surprises him.

SOD says next week Chad's condition isn't changing It says in the coming and going that Chad's exit is going to be dramatic.

He just can't die. I say he tells the truth. She gets all ugly on him and EJ and Stefano send him away so his heartache can heal

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 07:56PM
    #806   2013/10/20 07:41PM
    Caylee12

I don't get it, Daniel and everyone have been saying how fast Chad's healing so how is his condition not changing?

I still think there's something else that's wrong with him, they keep stressing that he's healthy, and Kayla delivers surprising news about his recovery.

#807   2013/10/22 10:29AM
    Caylee12

Abby breaks up with him on the 30th, I'm not sure how I feel about it, on one hand it's like girl he's man enough to tell you the truth... on the other he's going to Boston, maybe for medical reasons.

Depending on how she breaks up with him, will make me decide how much I will hate her, if it's like the first time they broke up, a very nice breakup, I won't mind it, but if she treats him like she did after Gabi's wedding,it's going to upset me.

#808   2013/10/23 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Abby breaks up with him on the 30th, I'm not sure how I feel about it, on one hand it's like girl he's man enough to tell you the truth... on the other he's going to Boston, maybe for medical reasons.

Depending on how she breaks up with him, will make me decide how much I will hate her, if it's like the first time they broke up, a very nice breakup, I won't mind it, but if she treats him like she did after Gabi's wedding,it's going to upset me.
    I hope he goes and he feels great about leaving Salem behind for a bit. I hated him with Abs -we knew all along she was stringing him along just like her mom I hate them so much. I want Chad to feel like oh well this part of my life is over and done with and when I am totally healed I will come back and start over again with my family and hopefully he will fall in love while away.

JUST COME BACK SOON!!

So Kayla tells him something about his health soon?? today? Since we know EJ was going to go see him will EJ and Stefano be there also when she breaks the news?

#809   2013/10/23 08:15AM
    stjarna

I am just like this at the moment... this s/l still ticks me off- it wasn;t done right at all imo...

#810   2013/10/23 09:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I am just like this at the moment... this s/l still ticks me off- it wasn;t done right at all imo...

So true they wasted Casey.

« 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list