List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62597, Replies: 876
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/12/31 12:09PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    stjarna

Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote HouseTops: Don't the Dimera's like the bad girls? Go Chad.

It needn't all be the same all the time, imo. That's why I think Chad and Abby are interesting- the good girl falling for the bad boy!!!

thats what I liked about this pairing too the whole good girl loves a bad boy. I have to say I'm loving these Dimera
    men these days they are the only complex men on the show but its true more single women are needed; young ones not like Hope wandering around on her own!

I am looking forward to Chad and Abi kiss on NYear!
    And maybe they will get a love story, since they're not letting Ejami!

#72   2013/01/08 06:58AM
    stjarna

according to spoilers- Rafe will rip into Chad..how will EJ react... hhm... mayham will ensue- but we know that.

#73   2013/01/09 08:52PM
    Cynderdays

Go Chad.Tell it like it is.
    Gabitch needs to be schooled.

#74   2013/01/09 10:06PM
    speechless

I AM LOVING CHAD RIGHT NOW! He is literally my hero

#75   2013/01/10 04:27AM
    tariro

Quote speechless: I AM LOVING CHAD RIGHT NOW! He is literally my hero

I love the way they actually write properly for the DiMeras now unlike the 90s when the name alone just spelt doom and gloom for the town. I always hated how Stefano was just supposed to be flat and cardboardish evil it was the only bad thing about the 90s IMO. The introduction of EJ was the first sign that there was more to being a DiMera than just evil and endless kidnappings and they actually gave them reasons when they committed offences allowing them to be better outlined and understandable, then the DiMera reign over my heart was completed by the entrance of Chad! Love these DiMera men!

#76   2013/01/10 05:17AM
    stjarna

Quote tariro:
    Quote speechless: I AM LOVING CHAD RIGHT NOW! He is literally my hero

I love the way they actually write properly for the DiMeras now unlike the 90s when the name alone just spelt doom and gloom for the town. I always hated how Stefano was just supposed to be flat and cardboardish evil it was the only bad thing about the 90s IMO. The introduction of EJ was the first sign that there was more to being a DiMera than just evil and endless kidnappings and they actually gave them reasons when they committed offences allowing them to be better outlined and understandable, then the DiMera reign over my heart was completed by the entrance of Chad! Love these DiMera men!

These DiMera men now on screen- a very handsome lot!!!

I love when the characters are multifacetted- Chad has been written well so far! there is a soft side in him, as well as the misunerstood rebel, he can be a good friend (he and Sonny are great as friends- hhope that stays that way)-

GO Chad!!!

#77   2013/01/10 05:50PM
    maui

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well. Not that I defend or like Gabi, and sure she minded her business where it had no place, and sure Chad has every right to can't stand her and all but I didn't think I would say such but go Gabi. I flip the channel when ever Chad or Nick is on. Gabi, not that I like her, but I will tune in on and off. Sonny and Will take it or leave it. If Sonny or Will try to take the baby from Gabi once again I will side with Gabi. If Will wants to co parent I am all for it. I know I am sounding like I like Gabi but I just don't care for Chad, and unfortunately this whole and entire this is only just beginning. I'd rather watch John/Marlena, and Kristen/Brady. If anyone wants to talk about Chad, Sonny and Will, Nick, Gabi, the show, or be friends email me mharralson@austin.rr.com Have a good night, Friday, and weekend all. Happy Late 2013

#78   2013/01/10 06:02PM
    maui

Hi Sharon, hope you are doing well. So you like Gabi. What about Chad? I didn't catch on. A lot of people aren't going to agree and wonder what in the world is wrong with me but Chad let someone else nail Gabi and take her down, and move on with Abby, someone else, no one, with your life, and for your own self, sure I understand how and why he is so mad, wants revenge, etc., but come on you don't need to turn in to a Gabi number 2/guy, you are better. I flip the channel when ever Chad is on and keep it on when Gabi is on. Nick, don't like either. Sonny and Will either way fine. Anyone want to talk about any of these, show, or friends, mharralson@austin.rr.com

Have a good night all

#79   2013/01/10 06:29PM
    HouseTops

I like Chad with EJ. I like that they laugh and get alone, even though they talk revenge.....

I like Chad with Gabi....not Abby.

#80   2013/01/11 07:11AM
    stjarna

chad came to see Abby in her house ysdy epi?
    So what is with Gabiwitches attitude?! And why does Abby have to explain why Chad was there?
    Did I got it the wrong way...

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list