List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57236, Replies: 870
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #781   2013/10/14 05:55PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: OH my god!!!
    Chad stepped in front of EJ, and put his arms up, and when Ej caught him I was bawling, oh my baby. That was so sad.

I know, I never expected Chad to literally step in front of EJ and get shot I thought the wound would by her aiming and everyone trying to get the gun away from her.

#782   2013/10/14 06:09PM
    ej and sami

I am going to miss my Chad Dimera!!!

I love the EJ and Chad scenes they are best brothers on Days!!!

Marge didn't care who she shot I can't stand that woman she lucky Will and Samantha hold Stefano back.

#783   2013/10/15 06:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I am going to miss my Chad Dimera!!!

Marge didn't care who she shot I can't stand that woman she lucky Will and Samantha hold Stefano back.

I was so angry yesterday when she changed her mind about hurting /shooting 'the boy' once she found out he was a DiMera she was pure evil.

I just want to see today's when they revive him. I need to know he will be ok.

#784   2013/10/15 06:50AM
    ej and sami

Marge Bernardi she be scared for her life she mess with the wrong family she care who she hurt!!!

I hate seeing Chad like this the writers could had did a better job of writing Chad character out!!!

They better recast Chad Dimera he a very important character on days and EJ needs his brother!!!

#785   2013/10/15 08:51AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:

I was so angry yesterday when she changed her mind about hurting /shooting 'the boy' once she found out he was a DiMera she was pure evil.

It made me madder that Roman and Hope were saying it'll bring some kind of justice if Chad dies. I'm sorry, Chad hasn't really done anything to anyone, he just took two bullets to the chest area for his brother, I don't get what the f@#k they're thinking.

What was up with everyone calling him a boy though? I get he's in his early 20's?

#786   2013/10/15 09:03AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

It made me madder that Roman and Hope were saying it'll bring some kind of justice if Chad dies. I'm sorry, Chad hasn't really done anything to anyone, he just took two bullets to the chest area for his brother, I don't get what the f@#k they're thinking.

What was up with everyone calling him a boy though? I get he's in his early 20's?

Roman and Hope horrific!!! I just can't believe it!!! I kind of thought I didn't hear it right!!!
    yeah, and he took the bullets for EJ- it's just so brotherly.
    I read spoilers that there is going to be a farewell to Chad. Does he die after all?

#787   2013/10/15 11:20AM
    ej and sami

I knew Chad be alright can't wait until he opening his eye's !!!

#788   2013/10/15 11:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree I didn't like Ro or Hope and wanted to slap them down as well

And have no idea why they called him boy

Ok today I felt like EJ, Sonny and Will are thinking why jump in front of the bullet -are they thinking he was suicidal ???? Was thinking dang this family is hard and I don't want to be like them???

#789   2013/10/15 12:14PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree I didn't like Ro or Hope and wanted to slap them down as well

And have no idea why they called him boy

Ok today I felt like EJ, Sonny and Will are thinking why jump in front of the bullet -are they thinking he was suicidal ???? Was thinking dang this family is hard and I don't want to be like them???

I'm wondering if that flashback we saw of Chad's doctor telling him he's fine was meant to throw us off, what if he really is sick and was getting treatment he knew that he didn't have much time left and when Abby screamed he jumped in front of them saying hell with it.

#790   2013/10/15 03:57PM
    allmylovingdays

I love speculating ...and we probably won't see another scene until Friday?? argh

I've been on twitter this afternoon since I see that I am missing a lot and Casey sent out two behind the scene pictures of the shooting

Casey DeidrickVerified account‏@CaseyDeidrick
    Cool shot from set on today's eppy @DaysofourLives @nbcdays pic.twitter.com/FbthZTa27L

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list