List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62788, Replies: 876
    « 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:
    #771   2013/10/13 12:35PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    CindyHaskins

I will be so glad to see chad leave days of our lives all he was nothing but a boring character to watch.

#772   2013/10/13 12:36PM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna: were these his last scenes...??? I mean conscious?!

I feel like a rant re Cameron-Chad tumor s/l...

Isn't there a binding thing doctor-patient- even though Chad is not Cameron's patient??? You can't just go and discuss the illness with Abigail... Also, it is a private matter if someone wants to disclose an illness they got... and also- Cameron made the decision to break it with Abi to allow Chad to be with her-out of pity for Chad? it's just all lame -

Spoiler:

Nope he comes clean to Abby the week of 21st. I'm sure she's going to get on her high horse, and make me want to slap her.

thanks caylee. good-
    re Abigail- I will always be peeved with the writers for making her too prude, also that they turned the story and it seemed she wanted Cameron, - Kate Mansi and Casey D. have great chemistry and it could have been a great thing- now it is all so lame. ok, had to get out- feel in such a ranting mood LOL can't help it!!!LOL

#773   2013/10/13 01:55PM
    sharon n nic...

I always loved Chad with Gabby.

#774   2013/10/14 05:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna: were these his last scenes...??? I mean conscious?!

I feel like a rant re Cameron-Chad tumor s/l...

Isn't there a binding thing doctor-patient- even though Chad is not Cameron's patient??? You can't just go and discuss the illness with Abigail... Also, it is a private matter if someone wants to disclose an illness they got... and also- Cameron made the decision to break it with Abi to allow Chad to be with her-out of pity for Chad? it's just all lame -

Spoiler:

Nope he comes clean to Abby the week of 21st. I'm sure she's going to get on her high horse, and make me want to slap her.

thanks caylee. good-
    re Abigail- I will always be peeved with the writers for making her too prude, also that they turned the story and it seemed she wanted Cameron, - Kate Mansi and Casey D. have great chemistry and it could have been a great thing- now it is all so lame. ok, had to get out- feel in such a ranting mood LOL can't help it!!!LOL

I agree with everything THANKS CAYLEE for the updated spoiler and yeah I don' care for any of the lousy abs, cam, gabs, crap. CAM was wrong trying to find out anything he isn't Chads doctor - dang so he confesses and I bet Cam runs and tells everyone

#775   2013/10/14 06:09AM
    ej and sami

I am going to miss my Chad Dimera I love him him and EJ relationship they're best brothers on this show. They better recast Chad he very important character on Days.

#776   2013/10/14 09:02AM
    stjarna

his exit scenes got me now baffled...did he say his lasstt scenes were with EJ and Abigal

#777   2013/10/14 11:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: his exit scenes got me now baffled...did he say his lasstt scenes were with EJ and Abigal

Yes he did and we should see him up to the 31st

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 11:27AM
    #778   2013/10/14 02:19PM
    stjarna

October 14th '13 epi was so harrowing - and seeing him flatline at the end!!!

yet it was such a good episode, everyone was so as they should be-

and EJ- it's like as if life was sucked out of him!!!

Samantha great- loved what she said to Stefano- the truth!!!

Why all in this thread for the moment- cos it is an epi mostly about Chad!!!

Abigail when she looked at her hans with Chad's blood- for a slight seoond it looked like she would crack.

Kristen annoyed me- but that was expected of her I guess!

The Banshees have already began to scream!

#779   2013/10/14 03:06PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: October 14th '13 epi was so harrowing - and seeing him flatline at the end!!!

yet it was such a good episode, everyone was so as they should be-

and EJ- it's like as if life was sucked out of him!!!

Samantha great- loved what she said to Stefano- the truth!!!

Why all in this thread for the moment- cos it is an epi mostly about Chad!!!

Abigail when she looked at her hans with Chad's blood- for a slight seoond it looked like she would crack.

Kristen annoyed me- but that was expected of her I guess!

The Banshees have already began to scream!

It was a good episode even Cam and his nosy self didn't bother me because EJ made sure to tell hem the truth

#780   2013/10/14 03:51PM
    Caylee12

OH my god!!!
    Chad stepped in front of EJ, and put his arms up, and when Ej caught him I was bawling, oh my baby. That was so sad.

« 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list