List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62798, Replies: 876
    « 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:
    #761   2013/10/11 05:55AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Cameron needs to mind his mfing business. I'm not sure if I want to see tomorrows episode.

OH GOD I forgot, I wanted to hear Chads speech and I agree Cam go away you dog just stay out of peoples business

#762   2013/10/11 06:18AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12: Cameron needs to mind his mfing business. I'm not sure if I want to see tomorrows episode.

OH GOD I forgot, I wanted to hear Chads speech and I agree Cam go away you dog just stay out of peoples business

I agree with you Caylee12 and allmylovingdays Cameron needs to mind his own damn business also I can't wait to hear Chad speech to EJAMI. EJ threats Cameron on today episode I am looking for that one get him EJ. I don't want Chad to get shot the writers could just let him leave town and bring in new Chad. Marge is going to pay for going after the Dimera family and this Stefano fault.

#763   2013/10/11 06:22AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:

Yeah I want to hear Chad's speech, too it should be really sweet. I can't wait for Ej to threaten Cameron.

#764   2013/10/11 11:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Yeah I want to hear Chad's speech, too it should be really sweet. I can't wait for Ej to threaten Cameron.

EJ threatened Cam was so so good chads speech made poppa proud but ouch we don't see them rushing to help Chad up until Monday

#765   2013/10/11 12:20PM
    ej and sami

I loved when sweet evil EJ threatened Cameron !!!

I loved Chad speech to EJ and Sami awww

#766   2013/10/11 08:35PM
    mille

Chad DiMera, the young man who cries wolf to keep his lady fair, and in the end, all for not!

#767   2013/10/12 06:57AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Chad DiMera, the young man who cries wolf to keep his lady fair, and in the end, all for not!

some on the daily think they will find a tumor is that what you are suggesting too ?? or just that paybacks are hell?

#768   2013/10/13 01:33AM
    stjarna

were these his last scenes...??? I mean conscious?!

I feel like a rant re Cameron-Chad tumor s/l...

Isn't there a binding thing doctor-patient- even though Chad is not Cameron's patient??? You can't just go and discuss the illness with Abigail... Also, it is a private matter if someone wants to disclose an illness they got... and also- Cameron made the decision to break it with Abi to allow Chad to be with her-out of pity for Chad? it's just all lame -

#769   2013/10/13 09:37AM
    HouseTops

I'm hoping they find a tumor and operate and forget Abby...

The present Chad's last airdate is Oct 31st....is it not?

Hope he wakes up with a new face and memory loss.

#770   2013/10/13 11:04AM
    Caylee12

Quote stjarna: were these his last scenes...??? I mean conscious?!

I feel like a rant re Cameron-Chad tumor s/l...

Isn't there a binding thing doctor-patient- even though Chad is not Cameron's patient??? You can't just go and discuss the illness with Abigail... Also, it is a private matter if someone wants to disclose an illness they got... and also- Cameron made the decision to break it with Abi to allow Chad to be with her-out of pity for Chad? it's just all lame -

Spoiler:

Nope he comes clean to Abby the week of 21st. I'm sure she's going to get on her high horse, and make me want to slap her.

« 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list