List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62640, Replies: 876
    « 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:
    #751   2013/10/05 05:42AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

I still don't see Chad all that angry for EJ pressuring him to live at the DiMera mansion. If anything he is seeing there are some perks even if he can see that being a DiMera and YES HE KNOWS he is functioning like one is a slippery slope

#752   2013/10/05 06:35AM
    ej and sami

I love Chad Dimera he makes me laugh he scenes with EJ are outstanding I going to miss Chad I wish the writers would had gave him a good storyline. I will love too see Chad vs Nick that could had been awesome to watch.

I heard Chad just get shot they are not killing his character off I hope Ejami goes after Marge for going after there family and this is Stefano fault he started this mess.

chad hate staying at Dimera Maison who can blame him!!!

#753   2013/10/06 11:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I love Chad Dimera he makes me laugh he scenes with EJ are outstanding I going to miss Chad I wish the writers would had gave him a good storyline. I will love too see Chad vs Nick that could had been awesome to watch.

I heard Chad just get shot they are not killing his character off I hope Ejami goes after Marge for going after there family and this is Stefano fault he started this mess.

chad hate staying at Dimera Maison who can blame him!!!

you are right it would have been some great scenes of Nick vs Chad.

I just have to hope they will recast.

#754   2013/10/06 12:23PM
    allmylovingdays

could it be possible?? this was in the SOD this week...

Depsite the casting call that went out weeks ago, this soap has yet to fill a pivotal role, but insideres say that's because the show's EP has one particular person in mind and is waiting for him/her to become available. However, the clock is ticking.

could it be CHAD?

#755   2013/10/06 05:41PM
    littleguysmom

Hope they do recast Chad, with all the screen time coming up with EJ and Chad. Why couldn't TPTB do this along time ago and show Chad and EJ as brothers.

#756   2013/10/07 01:12AM
    stjarna

Quote littleguysmom: Hope they do recast Chad, with all the screen time coming up with EJ and Chad. Why couldn't TPTB do this along time ago and show Chad and EJ as brothers.

Yes, they should have done more with those two before- I'd like to see a recast, but it has to be someone really good- as CD and JS had that brotherly chemistry that will always be off the charts!!!

#757   2013/10/07 04:14AM
    ej and sami

I am going to miss my Chad Dimera I love his character they better recast Chad. I will not be surprised when they recast Chad he back to town as different person. Sense one that plays Stefano he leave for couple months cause broke his leg maybe that's when Chad have to leave town to get treatment and come back with Stefano.

#758   2013/10/10 06:50AM
    ej and sami

I am going to miss my Chad Dimera I don't won't him to get shot why couldn't he just leave town and come back as a new Chad that much than him getting shot.

The writers better recast Chad Dimera he a important character on this show!!!

#759   2013/10/10 11:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I am going to miss my Chad Dimera I don't won't him to get shot why couldn't he just leave town and come back as a new Chad that much than him getting shot.

The writers better recast Chad Dimera he a important character on this show!!!
    ESSENTIAL!

I swear when the show first started and Stefano came in - I thought what is EJ doing standing there with Abs. THE casting has to be just as great as they did with Chad and EJ.

#760   2013/10/10 11:42AM
    Caylee12

Cameron needs to mind his mfing business. I'm not sure if I want to see tomorrows episode.

« 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list