List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62524, Replies: 876
    « 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:
    #721   2013/09/24 07:00PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: Seriously they finally seemed to decide to use Casey just to take CHAD away from us???? Hiissss boooo

I don't get it, GT was the one who fought to keep Casey on the show so why are we barely ever seeing Chad and why are the writers so hellbent on destroying him.

#722   2013/09/25 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: I'm not sure what they're going to do. I think there's going to be a shooting at the party, maybe Marge or someone goes to shoot up the place then somehow Chad's really hurt, I don't think he dies then I think he's going to hang on and Ej's with him and poof he dies. Either way I'm going to be crying like a baby.

Me too I know I better stock up on the kleenex, last week I was crying like a baby over the ugliness that happened with EJ to get Sami free. I can't even imagine being able to work after Casey's last scenes, I will be a blubbering mess.

#723   2013/09/25 11:56AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12: I'm not sure what they're going to do. I think there's going to be a shooting at the party, maybe Marge or someone goes to shoot up the place then somehow Chad's really hurt, I don't think he dies then I think he's going to hang on and Ej's with him and poof he dies. Either way I'm going to be crying like a baby.

Me too I know I better stock up on the kleenex, last week I was crying like a baby over the ugliness that happened with EJ to get Sami free. I can't even imagine being able to work after Casey's last scenes, I will be a blubbering mess.

Why is this actor leaving??

Want more Chad with EJ!!

#724   2013/09/25 05:59PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Why is this actor leaving??

Want more Chad with EJ!!

Right todays scenes were small but jeez it just once shows you how much more potential there was if the writers had only written for the siblings.

#725   2013/09/25 09:50PM
    Caylee12

I watched the scenes today.

1)Chad told Abby he's always going to be there for her. I'm wondering if that was foreshadowing for if/when he dies, he's been saying that for a while now.

2) Holy Crapola, Chad, you hide your fake tumor notes, Geeze. Tomorrow should be good, he's gotta tell Ej the truth. Now whether or not Ej rips him a new one for "lying" about the tumor remains to be seen.

I freaking LOVED the Ejad scene. God I am so going to miss Casey and James's relationship, *sniffle, cry*

Kate M. did an interview with DC and she said she couldn't do the rehearsal for her and Casey's last scenes because she knew she couldn't hold it together do the taping.

KM: Casey leaving the show was one of the hardest things I have experienced in my career yet. I feel like we grew up together. He is one of my best friends, so it was quite an adjustment. I couldn’t even rehearse our final scenes, because I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep myself together for taping!

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/09/25/interview-days-of-our-lives-kate-mansi... />
    I thought that was sweet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/25 09:50PM
    #726   2013/09/26 02:01AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12: I watched the scenes today.

1)Chad told Abby he's always going to be there for her. I'm wondering if that was foreshadowing for if/when he dies, he's been saying that for a while now.

2) Holy Crapola, Chad, you hide your fake tumor notes, Geeze. Tomorrow should be good, he's gotta tell Ej the truth. Now whether or not Ej rips him a new one for "lying" about the tumor remains to be seen.

I freaking LOVED the Ejad scene. God I am so going to miss Casey and James's relationship, *sniffle, cry*

Kate M. did an interview with DC and she said she couldn't do the rehearsal for her and Casey's last scenes because she knew she couldn't hold it together do the taping.

KM: Casey leaving the show was one of the hardest things I have experienced in my career yet. I feel like we grew up together. He is one of my best friends, so it was quite an adjustment. I couldn’t even rehearse our final scenes, because I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep myself together for taping!

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/09/25/interview-days-of-our-lives-kate-mansi... />

those of us who are fans of this character won't be able to keep it together either.

#727   2013/09/26 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:

those of us who are fans of this character won't be able to keep it together either.

Ditto. Don't even want to think about it. I am getting teary eyed thinking he is gone. WHY dang WHY. I would rather be angry then start crying.

#728   2013/09/26 06:30AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:

Ditto. Don't even want to think about it. I am getting teary eyed thinking he is gone. WHY dang WHY. I would rather be angry then start crying.

Yes, going to miss Casey/Chad too! Why did they all leave is what I want to know. Melanie/Molly left first and now Casey, Chandler, and Nathan, Gabi as soon as her contract is over the whole group of them. Wish I knew why? Maybe they can do better out there than sticking with Days?

#729   2013/09/26 09:12AM
    stjarna

Did you find it odd yesterday when Sonny said to Abigail that she should beware of Chad cos he could hurt her.... I am still like where is this coming from now??? Will and Sonny were always there to help Chad.... and over night Chad is a crazy bad DiMera with a dark past???? And Chad was upfront about how he feels for her -
    also - Cameron chose to finish with Abigail- I don't remember anyone sticking a gun to his head?! Or maybe Chad did and I missed something???
    And all this him keeping the truth about his illness- what??? I just don't get this whole s/l that is now so vilifying Chad out of the blue....

#730   2013/09/26 11:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Did you find it odd yesterday when Sonny said to Abigail that she should beware of Chad cos he could hurt her.... I am still like where is this coming from now??? Will and Sonny were always there to help Chad.... and over night Chad is a crazy bad DiMera with a dark past???? And Chad was upfront about how he feels for her -
    also - Cameron chose to finish with Abigail- I don't remember anyone sticking a gun to his head?! Or maybe Chad did and I missed something???
    And all this him keeping the truth about his illness- what??? I just don't get this whole s/l that is now so vilifying Chad out of the blue....

I'm wondering if Nick finds out and then compounds the lies and issue. Why all of sudden do they keep bringing up I know what she did last summer but no one over hears it that needs to.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 11:23AM
    « 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list