List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62570, Replies: 876
    « 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:
    #711   2013/09/23 11:16AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I going to mess Chad Dimera the writers could had did a lot with his character it make no freaking sense. We could had seen Chad vs Nick both them don't like each it.

I read both Chad and Carmen leaving the show so Abby is not going to have any men around here. I think they about to kill Carmen character off because it post to be engagement party coming up the party. Brady and Kristen are having engagement party something bad it going to happen.
    caylee and I think it will be Chad that gets hurt.

I think it's Carmen because he leaving the show too I heard Chad last day in October 30. I read that Brady and Kristen engagement party is on October 4 something bad happens I think Marge Bernardi wants revenge she going to be one to shoot people on other board thinks Sami is going to get hurt cause Marge is coming after here.

I want him recast

#712   2013/09/23 12:12PM
    lala 12

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 12:12PM
    #713   2013/09/23 12:13PM
    Caylee12

Here's some of the interviews from DR I'm going to post Casey's Nathan's and Kate's:

CASEY

You’re leaving!
    I left!

When is your last airdate?
    My last airdate is October 30th.

Is there anything you can tell us about your exit?
    All I can say is that the writers did my exit scenes justice. My last scenes are with my brother EJ, who I adore and feel like he’s my brother in real life. He’s been a mentor for me for the last four years. I think the fans are really going to like the way that I exit.

So it’s an actual exit? No recast or anything?
    No, not that I know of. Not yet. I think people are really going to enjoy my last few weeks on the show.

We found out this week that Chad is faking his illness.
    (shakes his head and laughs) Yeah. There’s always something. You’ll see. But yeah, I think the fans will really enjoy what’s going to happen.

Is there anything else you’d like to say to the fans?
    Thank you so much for following me the last four years. I was a nobody starting on the show, and now I feel like I’m part of a family. I will never forget it.

NATHAN OWENS

Have you left the show?
    I have.

When should you last air?
    Uh. I want to say it’s probably within the next few weeks.

Can you tell us anything about how you leave?
    You know, actually it comes on the heels of Chad’s absence. As soon as his character gets....wait.

You’re done?
    Yeah. Sorry. I wasn’t really sure how much information is out there.

We do know that there’s an engagement party with bloodshed.
    Not long after that. It’s pretty interesting. It’s fun.

Will there be anymore scenes with Cameron and his family? He still has Theo and Abe.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, there’s nothing with Theo and Abe. But definitely some stuff between EJ, myself, and Chad. It’s going to get fun.

Tell us about the stripper scenes.
    It was good. It was fun. The best part about it was that it allowed me to bond with the cast. It’s definitely bonding when you’re in your drawers together.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
    I had a blast getting to know everybody.

KATE MANSI

We know there’s some stuff coming up with the Deveraux family. What can you tell us about that?
    I think that Jack is always a presence regardless of him physically being there. He’s a really big part of, not only the Deveraux and Horton family, but also of Salem. I think that what’s coming up will reveal how we sort of honor him after he’s still passed.

What’s coming up for Abby?
    Well, without giving it away completely, Abby is sort of struggling. She had this incredibly special experience with Chad. She’s given him something that’s she’s waited a long time to give to somebody she loves and trusts. Chad’s going to be faced with a really interesting decision, and he’s going through something of his own. There’s a lot of elements at play. And there’s a lot on the line for both of their hearts. Abby’s going to be...there’s some big stuff coming up. I don’t even know how to gently get it across. Abby’s going to be....really...really thrown for a big surprise that she doesn’t see coming.

Is she pregnant?
    (laughs) No.

Is there anything else you want us to know?
    I’m just so grateful that everyone has been so supportive of the stuff with Chad and Abigail.

Are you glad the virgin stuff is over?
    Totally. I actually think the writers handled it very delicately, and i”m very glad. There’s a lot of women out there that wait until their older to give something that’s so special to someone else, so that it’s the right person. I think it’s cool that I was able to dig into that storyline with Abby.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/23 12:14PM
    #714   2013/09/24 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Here's some of the interviews from DR I'm going to post Casey's Nathan's and Kate's:

CASEY

You’re leaving!
    I left!

When is your last airdate?
    My last airdate is October 30th.

Is there anything you can tell us about your exit?
    All I can say is that the writers did my exit scenes justice. My last scenes are with my brother EJ, who I adore and feel like he’s my brother in real life. He’s been a mentor for me for the last four years. I think the fans are really going to like the way that I exit.

So it’s an actual exit? No recast or anything?
    No, not that I know of. Not yet. I think people are really going to enjoy my last few weeks on the show.

We found out this week that Chad is faking his illness.
    (shakes his head and laughs) Yeah. There’s always something. You’ll see. But yeah, I think the fans will really enjoy what’s going to happen.

Is there anything else you’d like to say to the fans?
    Thank you so much for following me the last four years. I was a nobody starting on the show, and now I feel like I’m part of a family. I will never forget it.

NATHAN OWENS

Have you left the show?
    I have.

When should you last air?
    Uh. I want to say it’s probably within the next few weeks.

Can you tell us anything about how you leave?
    You know, actually it comes on the heels of Chad’s absence. As soon as his character gets....wait.

You’re done?
    Yeah. Sorry. I wasn’t really sure how much information is out there.

We do know that there’s an engagement party with bloodshed.
    Not long after that. It’s pretty interesting. It’s fun.

Will there be anymore scenes with Cameron and his family? He still has Theo and Abe.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, there’s nothing with Theo and Abe. But definitely some stuff between EJ, myself, and Chad. It’s going to get fun.

Tell us about the stripper scenes.
    It was good. It was fun. The best part about it was that it allowed me to bond with the cast. It’s definitely bonding when you’re in your drawers together.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
    I had a blast getting to know everybody.

KATE MANSI

We know there’s some stuff coming up with the Deveraux family. What can you tell us about that?
    I think that Jack is always a presence regardless of him physically being there. He’s a really big part of, not only the Deveraux and Horton family, but also of Salem. I think that what’s coming up will reveal how we sort of honor him after he’s still passed.

What’s coming up for Abby?
    Well, without giving it away completely, Abby is sort of struggling. She had this incredibly special experience with Chad. She’s given him something that’s she’s waited a long time to give to somebody she loves and trusts. Chad’s going to be faced with a really interesting decision, and he’s going through something of his own. There’s a lot of elements at play. And there’s a lot on the line for both of their hearts. Abby’s going to be...there’s some big stuff coming up. I don’t even know how to gently get it across. Abby’s going to be....really...really thrown for a big surprise that she doesn’t see coming.

Is she pregnant?
    (laughs) No.

Is there anything else you want us to know?
    I’m just so grateful that everyone has been so supportive of the stuff with Chad and Abigail.

Are you glad the virgin stuff is over?
    Totally. I actually think the writers handled it very delicately, and i”m very glad. There’s a lot of women out there that wait until their older to give something that’s so special to someone else, so that it’s the right person. I think it’s cool that I was able to dig into that storyline with Abby.

Thanks so much for bringing this over. What are they going to do to CHAD???!!!!

#715   2013/09/24 11:00AM
    Caylee12

Fri, Oct 04 (Chad Seeks Help)
    Chad seeks EJ's help to cover his tracks; Will interrogates Sami about her living situation

#716   2013/09/24 11:09AM
    Caylee12

I'm not sure what they're going to do. I think there's going to be a shooting at the party, maybe Marge or someone goes to shoot up the place then somehow Chad's really hurt, I don't think he dies then I think he's going to hang on and Ej's with him and poof he dies. Either way I'm going to be crying like a baby.

#717   2013/09/24 11:23AM
    stjarna

Thanks Caylee for the interviews

I am sad still that this will be the end of Chad soon. I really hope this last month will be worth it - really hope.
    It was nice what Casey said about working with JS and the brotherly thing comes out so vividly on the screen too.

#718   2013/09/24 12:32PM
    Caylee12

Quote Caylee12: Fri, Oct 04 (Chad Seeks Help)
    Chad seeks EJ's help to cover his tracks; Will interrogates Sami about her living situation

Correction this happens the week of October 11th

#719   2013/09/24 06:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote Caylee12: Fri, Oct 04 (Chad Seeks Help)

Correction this happens the week of October 11th

Goodness what does that mean!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

#720   2013/09/24 06:37PM
    allmylovingdays

Seriously they finally seemed to decide to use Casey just to take CHAD away from us???? Hiissss boooo

« 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list