List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62575, Replies: 876
    « 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:
    #691   2013/09/17 01:15PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    ej and sami

I don't want Chad with Abby she is boring he deserved better. The writers are going to recast Chad when come back to town he going to be new person watch. When Abby finds out that Chad lie to her she will run back in Carmen arms watch.

The writers going to make this a triangle Chad is EJ Abby is Sami Carmen is Rafe watch and see. You already have Maxie pimping Carmen and Abby together they are safe 3.0 Here we go again!!! Daniel Maxie Jennifer Hope are going tell Abby that Carmen is right men for her.

#692   2013/09/17 04:52PM
    Caylee12

It's upsetting to me that Chad is getting thrown under the bus for Cameron and Abby. If anything it's making me root for Chad a lot more. AMLD, I'm thinking you're right about Chad getting shot at the engagement party, and we know Chad's last scenes are with Ej and Abby, add that Casey said we may need a box of tissues with his last scenes, so I'm thinking he dies.

Halloween is going to kill me.

#693   2013/09/17 08:32PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: It's upsetting to me that Chad is getting thrown under the bus for Cameron and Abby. If anything it's making me root for Chad a lot more. AMLD, I'm thinking you're right about Chad getting shot at the engagement party, and we know Chad's last scenes are with Ej and Abby, add that Casey said we may need a box of tissues with his last scenes, so I'm thinking he dies.

Halloween is going to kill me.

Me too me too

#694   2013/09/18 10:45AM
    HouseTops

Chad is such a Dimera!!

Will miss this actor.

Sad he got caught up with Skanky, Boring Abby!!

A baby would drive me from watching this soap!!

#695   2013/09/19 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Chad is such a Dimera!!

Will miss this actor.

Sad he got caught up with Skanky, Boring Abby!!

A baby would drive me from watching this soap!!

don't worry i could get graphic but if she found out she preggers and that he was lying to cam about the brain tumor little miss righteous will get the hanger out before she delivered. AYE I said I wouldn't get graphic and I just couldn't help myself.

CHAD sweetie, don't tempt FATE!!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/19 05:45AM
    #696   2013/09/19 07:09AM
    ej and sami

I don't like Chad with Abby she so freaking boring he deserved better the writers are through Chad under the bus to pimping Carmen and Abby together ugh. Maxie is already pimping Carmen and Abby when saw that coming.

I heard the writers going recasting Chad when come back to town his a different person!!!

#697   2013/09/19 11:24AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm interested in that spoiler that Chad goes to EJ. Is that next week???

#698   2013/09/19 12:50PM
    mille

Didn't care for Chad using an illness that he doesn't have to keep Carmon at bay. Saying that, I believe Elvis will find out and try to use it against Stefano. Stefano loved Alexandra, and she died from an inoperable brain tumor. Making a long story short, and Chad will be the fall out from the battle of his father and older brother! JMO!

#699   2013/09/19 08:20PM
    Rosieroserson

I guess Chad just wanted to get boring Abby away from an even more boring Cameron...... Don't understand why Chad has to deal with bordom on a daily basis, when all he's looking for is the sassiness he'll find in Gabi..... And now it seems like Gabi/ Cam and Nick will be in a triangle
    Gabi is Dimera material and not to be paired with loosers

#700   2013/09/20 06:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Didn't care for Chad using an illness that he doesn't have to keep Carmon at bay. Saying that, I believe Elvis will find out and try to use it against Stefano. Stefano loved Alexandra, and she died from an inoperable brain tumor. Making a long story short, and Chad will be the fall out from the battle of his father and older brother! JMO!
    we've discussed that aspect.

I think if anything after EJ finds out it will be his way of getting Chad to live in the house. The old man wants his whole "so called family " living together. EJ maybe hoping if Chad is there he can be a buffer or maybe the old man will see Chad is smart and want to guide him into the DiMera ways. It won't be for long. Since we all know Casey's timetable

« 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list