List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 63016, Replies: 876
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/12/19 02:36PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Stefano Rules

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote EpicFail: what does it mean to be a true DiMera?

I would think it means to scheme and plot and accomplish your endgame regardless of any collateral damage or consequences.

I dont' see Chad doing any of that. At least not yet.

To be a true Dimera often means that the SalemPD looks the other way when crimes are committed against you or your family members and you are forced to seek justice by your own means. Which includes all those things you stated.
    Other times it's just for their own entertainment.

That's why Justin looked out for Chad ( and cos he works with Sonny)- when he said that Gabi has a clean sheet and a brother on the force- and he is DiMera- and he is not getting any slack anymore!
    And Gabiwitch would probably walk...

Agreed. Justin was giving Chad a heads up.
    No witnesses or evidence(that the viewers are aware of) to Gabiwitch's crimes(no investigation) but plenty against Chad.
    Stay cool Chad, watch and wait for your opportunity.

Yes, Chad, take a page from the Stefano DiMera playbook: Revenge is a dish better served cold. Bide your time, my friend.

#62   2012/12/20 12:15AM
    stjarna

he is young and hot-headed and so a spectacuular crash is on te way- I hope.... just so there is good old soap madness.

Go Chad!

#63   2012/12/20 03:21PM
    HouseTops

Don't the Dimera's like the bad girls? Go Chad.

#64   2012/12/21 02:55AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops: Don't the Dimera's like the bad girls? Go Chad.

It needn't all be the same all the time, imo. That's why I think Chad and Abby are interesting- the good girl falling for the bad boy!!!

#65   2012/12/21 05:51AM
    EpicFail

but they already tried it once and figured out they didn't really like each other that way.

I'm tired of DOOL looping around and going back to old couples - why not some originality?

#66   2012/12/21 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

I hope the soap brings on a few more females because right now there isn't anyone in Salem that is worthy of this younger DiMera. Maybe Stefano can bring a young female assistant or they can recast Melanie?

Let's face it, I read this on another sight, it was crass but it's so true, Days is a sausagefest, overloaded with male actors.

#67   2012/12/21 08:29AM
    EpicFail

Sarah (Madison) did an interview last winter and commented on her insta-love s/l with Brady and she said that (the writers have said) that is what the audience wants to see - sex. Sex sells - boy do TPTB have a low opinion of their audience.

i gotta say I'm loving Greg Vaughn - I understand why they brought back Eric, but he would've been a good addition regardless of what role he played.

#68   2012/12/31 08:27AM
    stjarna

At least Chad will make a mess of the wedding!!!Yay!!!!

GO CHAD!!!!!

#69   2012/12/31 08:38AM
    Jen821

Quote stjarna: At least Chad will make a mess of the wedding!!!Yay!!!!

GO CHAD!!!!!

Yes! I can't wait either! Go Chad! I hope Will has a good part in messing it up too!

#70   2012/12/31 11:52AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote HouseTops: Don't the Dimera's like the bad girls? Go Chad.

It needn't all be the same all the time, imo. That's why I think Chad and Abby are interesting- the good girl falling for the bad boy!!!

thats what I liked about this pairing too the whole good girl loves a bad boy. I have to say I'm loving these Dimera
    men these days they are the only complex men on the show but its true more single women are needed; young ones not like Hope wandering around on her own!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/31 11:53AM
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list