List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57505, Replies: 870
    « 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:
    #681   2013/09/17 06:12AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I find it in a way funny that it is Chad that pops the cherry -HEY I call it what it is - so bye bye gold circle.

It would be very soapy if he ended up dying or we think he leaves to get treatment and she ended up pregnant. I hate oops I'm pregnant storylines but if we all are thinking he is dying and he left a part of him here on earth. But knowing the prude she would end up aborting it. Or knowing her she runs off to the pharmacy after her one night with Chad and gets the morning after pill.

an after thought I want to see her do the walk of shame and run into Cam

Abby getting pregnant with Chad's baby would be just the thing! A DiMera - Horton baby.... did we have that before?!
    That would be soo soapppyyyy!!!!

#682   2013/09/17 09:33AM
    jaws63

What if.....(In Dimera like style) Chad is faking this "I'm Dying" routine. YES rumors are Casey is leaving, but then again Stefano himself has left-comeback Died-comeback so many times I've lost count. and just for the record if this Brain tumor REALLY is(like Lexie) caused from the toxins from the tunnels, Every single person that was down in those tunnels needs to be tested ASAP. Of course Stefano's been fighting a brain tumor for three decades now...go figure

I can almost see the story unfold(this is way down the road)...but my best guess is that Gabi lied about the paternity of her daughter. Chad's really the father, Chad had suspected of Gabi's lie all along. (He did vow revenge on her once before, what away to get even...make her feel guilty, bio-daddy dies).

Trust me(He's a Dimera)Dimera men don't really die(one vote for Benjy too LOL) Chad will be back.

#683   2013/09/17 10:20AM
    gwen41539

really hope if he is recastand it is left open so he can come back...im glad abby is no longer a virgin and chad would make good BAD boy lol bring it on nbc lol

#684   2013/09/17 10:36AM
    ej and sami

I knew it Chad lied about his brain tumor Lol he Dimera at all !!!

I will not be surprised if Abby is pregnant with Chad child can you imagine the look on Jennifer face when find out that Abby is having a child about a Dimera.

#685   2013/09/17 11:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Aye CAYLEE I know what and why EJ finds out about Chad -Stefano their evil father is going to make EJ spill it out in the open so EJ is isolated from his siblings and hated and the only one EJ can turn to is him. I hate Stefano so much

#686   2013/09/17 11:17AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Aye CAYLEE I know what and why EJ finds out about Chad -Stefano their evil father is going to make EJ spill it out in the open so EJ is isolated from his siblings and hated and the only one EJ can turn to is him. I hate Stefano so much

I agree with everything you said allmylovingdays I can't stand Stefano either he needs be in jail.

#687   2013/09/17 11:43AM
    HouseTops

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS S--T COMING!!

A BABY....UGH....WITH .....UGH....

#688   2013/09/17 11:47AM
    Caylee12

I'm still fully on team Chad here. I just think it's ridiculously stupid that we're expected to believe that he'd think he should resort to a lie to get a girl.

This show isn't ruining his character for me and frunk them for thinking they can.

#689   2013/09/17 11:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: I'm still fully on team Chad here. I just think it's ridiculously stupid that we're expected to believe that he'd think he should resort to a lie to get a girl.

This show isn't ruining his character for me and frunk them for thinking they can.

Stay strong CAYLEE love that your are still team chad. We have been there done that with EJ. It's the actor if he can show us a depth that's outside the written word we are faithfully loyal no matter what

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 12:00PM
    #690   2013/09/17 12:31PM
    stjarna

I don't really see that Chad is exactly lying about his tumor or not... it was between him and his doctor, right?! and he didn't disclose any info about what treatment he is having or not having... and it is still patient-doctor thing between Kayla and him as well as Cameron, and they need to keep it to themselves... as he didn't say anyone that he is ill and not ill- so nobody really knows what's what and it is his own business... why is it such a huuha all of a sudden and Chad is portraited as a lying pig to get a girl????

it's just writers twisting it all as he is a DiMera and he is a cad and Cameron is such an angel!!!

Team Chad

LOL - wrote this in the DiMera thread as well!!!

« 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list