List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57228, Replies: 870
    « 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 » »| page:
    #661   2013/08/25 04:36PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: Ok callee I have to ask your input. I know you caught some of the photos of Casey in Chicago -why the hat??????

Because
    He looks straight up gorgeous in the hat.

#662   2013/08/25 05:36PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Still think Chad will have a brain operation and wake up "a new man" and remember his love for Gabi!!

That kind of surgery would really have to be magic since Chad obviously would have a total facial makeover ( a new actor) including removing the tumor..... but I'm all for it as long as Chad falls head over heals for Gabi!

#663   2013/08/25 07:21PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Ok Caylee have to ask your input. I know you caught some of the photos of Casey in Chicago -why the hat??????

Because
    He looks straight up gorgeous in the hat.

Aye I figured it was going to be like that -I am not a fan. GV wore one two pewees ago and I've seen other stars wear them and all I can think is its Summer why are they wearing knitted hats The pictures are great I will admit that and it was nice to hear that they are roommates. But I was sad to hear that he is no longer with Molly.

#664   2013/08/29 05:33PM
    allmylovingdays

Love the DiMera brothers commiserating today.

#665   2013/09/09 05:38PM
    allmylovingdays

Chad today looked like an @$$ and if he is faking OYE the hate is going to be so ugly. I will say that Chad didnt lie he did feel like it was funny and he did want to show Sonny how nutty Sami can be -what happened weeks later was wrong place wrong time

#666   2013/09/09 06:22PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: Chad today looked like an @$$ and if he is faking OYE the hate is going to be so ugly. I will say that Chad didnt lie he did feel like it was funny and he did want to show Sonny how nutty Sami can be -what happened weeks later was wrong place wrong time

Yeah he was an arse, when Trask asked him if he still thought it was funny that Joe was dead I wanted to hit her. God please don't let him be faking that will freaking ruin Chad for me. I'm still ify on whether or not he is.

#667   2013/09/09 06:47PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Chad today looked like an @$$ and if he is faking OYE the hate is going to be so ugly. I will say that Chad didnt lie he did feel like it was funny and he did want to show Sonny how nutty Sami can be -what happened weeks later was wrong place wrong time

Yeah he was an arse, when Trask asked him if he still thought it was funny that Joe was dead I wanted to hit her. God please don't let him be faking that will freaking ruin Chad for me. I'm still ify on whether or not he is.

I think you would have to stand in LINE so many of us wanted to snatch her baldheaded!

#668   2013/09/09 07:12PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

I think you would have to stand in LINE so many of us wanted to snatch her baldheaded!

She just seems like wanna be Nancy Grace.
    Was it just me or did Chad seem really nervous when he was going to court?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 07:17PM
    #669   2013/09/09 07:42PM
    ej and sami

Chad is much better off with out Abby she gets on my last never. She just like her mother she want both mens.

Next Wednesday Abby and Chad make loved !!!

#670   2013/09/10 06:34AM
    stjarna

Chad, imo, hated that he had to testify cos he knew he would harm Samantha's defence plus if he never made the video- she would not be there in the first place.

as to Abby and Chad - I so wanted them together- now it's kind of iffy and ruined. so if he is or is not faking- whoo cares...

there is only a mont and a little more amd CD is gone as Chad from our screens...

the writers really mess things up brilliantly!ugh

« 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list