List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57440, Replies: 870
    « 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:
    #641   2013/08/12 07:59PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

Next week it looks like Chad and Vargas have a huge fight:

Cameron is concerned for Chad when he gets injured during the brawl at the club.

Theresa and Vargas’ date ends in violence.

#642   2013/08/13 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Next week it looks like Chad and Vargas have a huge fight:

Cameron is concerned for Chad when he gets injured during the brawl at the club.

Theresa and Vargas’ date ends in violence.

Thanks CAYLEE. WOW Chad gets into a fight maybe he will have to have another MRI and then Cam finds the shawdow bigger or smaller.

#643   2013/08/13 01:33PM
    Gideon58

I love Chad...the actor is smoking hot...he has a body that just talks to you. I hate that he's sick, is the actor planning to leave the show? Is that why they're giving Chad a brain tumor?

#644   2013/08/14 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Gideon58: I love Chad...the actor is smoking hot...he has a body that just talks to you. I hate that he's sick, is the actor planning to leave the show? Is that why they're giving Chad a brain tumor?

Casey the actor already filmed his last episodes but the rumor is that they are recasting

#645   2013/08/14 07:15AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Gideon58: I love Chad...the actor is smoking hot...he has a body that just talks to you. I hate that he's sick, is the actor planning to leave the show? Is that why they're giving Chad a brain tumor?

Casey the actor already filmed his last episodes but the rumor is that they are recasting

Please recast! Gabi needs her Chad

#646   2013/08/15 09:11AM
    allmylovingdays

I wonder if the twat will tell Sonny and Chad she told her mom and JJ and and and and

#647   2013/08/15 09:59AM
    stjarna

;(

Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if the twat will tell Sonny and Chad she told her mom and JJ and and and and

I am seething... why, oh why do they had to make Abigail such a prude!!! And of course Jennifer straight went on about the DiMera's and Chad, when it was also Sonny who asked her to keep quiet!! AHHHHH!!!

They ruined everything with Chad and Abigail... and I am with you ALMD- she now so annoys me big time!!!
    Phew!!! Can I get more disappointed... I guess I can...

#648   2013/08/15 03:13PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if the twat will tell Sonny and Chad she told her mom and JJ and and and and

I am seething... why, oh why do they had to make Abigail such a prude!!! And of course Jennifer straight went on about the DiMera's and Chad, when it was also Sonny who asked her to keep quiet!! AHHHHH!!!

They ruined everything with Chad and Abigail... and I am with you ALMD- she now so annoys me big time!!!
    Phew!!! Can I get more disappointed... I guess I can...

No wonder I want Chad with Gabi..........,. ...... Just so you guys know

#649   2013/08/15 03:37PM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if the twat will tell Sonny and Chad she told her mom and JJ and and and and [/quote]

Phew!!! Can I get more disappointed... I guess I can... [/quote]

No wonder I want Chad with Gabi..........,. ...... Just so you guys know [/quote]

I want Chad and Gabi, too!!

#650   2013/08/16 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Poor Chad you are closer to needing the new gal the new PT then your brother -you are single and available and still they toss the new gal to your handsome brother.

Its too bad they never went to CHILL!!! I loved the idea of it.

« 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list