List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57655, Replies: 870
    « 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 » »| page:
    #571   2013/07/24 07:42AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    Caylee12

He is on every day next week, spoilers included:

Monday, July 29
    Chad admits something to Justin;

Tuesday, July 30
    the results of Chad's CT scan worry Cameron; .

Wednesday, July 31
    Cameron talks to Kayla about Chad's scan
    Chad is thrown for a loop when Stefano gives him his word - he didn't send Bernardi in to kill Rafe.

Thursday, August 1
    Cameron summons Chad to deliver news about his health.

Friday, August 2
    Cameron delivers bad news to Chad.

Test results confirm there is something wrong with Chad’s brain.

My poor baby.

#572   2013/07/24 11:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Chad today hahaha he proved he is a DiMera. First concern was for Abs and himself.

#573   2013/07/24 12:02PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Chad today hahaha he proved he is a DiMera. First concern was for Abs and himself.

Abs better be careful about taking Chad's advice to keep her trap shut about knowing anything about the video. If she ever lies under oath about knowing about the video, she might end up charged with not only obstruction of justice, but perjury. (As for Chad, certainly it will come out that he was the one who did the video in the first place and kept it a secret from the authorities.)

#574   2013/07/24 12:19PM
    dazgonby

If Chad would hold on long enough for Sonny and Will to tell him that they are not going to tell it was him that made the video.
    So loved that Sonny wants to be the one take all the blame since his mom got him the get outa jail free card...but we know that is not the way it will go down.

#575   2013/07/24 06:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: If Chad would hold on long enough for Sonny and Will to tell him that they are not going to tell it was him that made the video.
    So loved that Sonny wants to be the one take all the blame since his mom got him the get outa jail free card...but we know that is not the way it will go down.

Maybe since Caylee gave us the spoilers it won't be so bad if he ends up telling Justin. As long as Justin isn't blindsided again and if Chad is doing this so that Abs doesn't get into trouble I am seeing all sorts of DiMera shade in that action.

#576   2013/07/24 06:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: If Chad would hold on long enough for Sonny and Will to tell him that they are not going to tell it was him that made the video.

Maybe since Caylee gave us the spoilers it won't be so bad if he ends up telling Justin. As long as Justin isn't blindsided again and if Chad is doing this so that Abs doesn't get into trouble I am seeing all sorts of DiMera shade in that action.

#577   2013/07/25 09:08AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Chad today hahaha he proved he is a DiMera. First concern was for Abs and himself.

He is great! loved him - and he is taking it all on him!!!

They used him first as whistleblower at the weddingsaster and now the culprit for making the video! POOr Chad!!! he will feel worse than Sonny already does!

#578   2013/07/25 12:13PM
    Caylee12

Quote stjarna:

They used him first as whistleblower at the weddingsaster and now the culprit for making the video! POOr Chad!!! he will feel worse than Sonny already does!

I agree.
    I think Chad will have a horrible guilt trip about the tape. When he called himself a train wreck, I wanted to hug him. The guy just can't get a break can he?

I wonder if when he talks to Justin if he tells him everything about the tape to protect Abby but he leaves out the fact she knew too.

#579   2013/07/26 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:

I agree.
    I think Chad will have a horrible guilt trip about the tape. When he called himself a train wreck, I wanted to hug him. The guy just can't get a break can he?

I wonder if when he talks to Justin if he tells him everything about the tape to protect Abby but he leaves out the fact she knew too.

To me --no one actually knows about Abs 'seeing' the stupid video and if they can keep their traps shut then she is scott free. or maybe we should worry more that miss goodtwoshoes will let it out. I really am surprised she didn't already.

Is Chad on today? yesterday was so boring!!!

#580   2013/07/26 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:
    Quote stjarna:

I agree.

To me --no one actually knows about Abs 'seeing' the stupid video and if they can keep their traps shut then she is scott free. or maybe we should worry more that miss goodtwoshoes will let it out. I really am surprised she didn't already.

Is Chad on today? yesterday was so boring!!!

« 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list