List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 62965, Replies: 876
    « 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:
    #561   2013/07/19 07:02AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    ej and sami

Quote Caylee12: For all we know that spoiler is meant to misguide us not all of them has been released.
    Chad will probably tell him to go to hell.

I known sometimes the spoliers don't be right. I hope Chad tell Stefano go to hell.

#562   2013/07/19 11:02PM
    Caylee12

Thursday:
    Cameron has some bad news about Chad's health.

With every spoiler that comes out my heart gets ripped to pieces.

That said.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    *shaking head in denial and throwing things at my computer*
    I know I said I'd rather the writers kill Chad than recast him, I take that back.

#563   2013/07/20 08:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12: Thursday:
    Cameron has some bad news about Chad's health.

With every spoiler that comes out my heart gets ripped to pieces.

That said.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    *shaking head in denial and throwing things at my computer*
    I know I said I'd rather the writers kill Chad than recast him, I take that back.

Calm down!! A tumor can be fixed. Lets think positive. Chemo, surgery.

I don't want Chad to die either!!

#564   2013/07/21 06:14AM
    fadingrose

Quote ej and sami: Omg don't tell Stefano is going to turn Chad against Ej that will very bad and wrong.what's wrong Stefano he don't care about but his self. I hope Chad don't listen to his father. If Chad turns against Ej is going to be bad . I rather see Ej Kristen and Chad take on they father he been try destroy there lives.

After all the things Steffy has done for his "family" over the years, can anyone really say he's been trying to destroy their lives? Of course, he wants to remain the top dog unti he's ready to "retire." And I'm not sure that even the threesome of EJ, Kristen and Chad could knock Stefano out of the picture forever unless he lets them win.

#565   2013/07/21 06:48AM
    stjarna

I would not be surprised that they mess the story re Chad- it is so obvious that they put him in a weird backburner thing and he pops up now and again. What a disappointment-

and re Stefano trying to recruit him- I sincerely hope Chad tells him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine- pardon, but- Stefano talks a big game about his family, but he selfishly only cares to be the one who controls it all, and now that EJ beat him at his own game- it's uh!

He actually should have said to EJ- well done, i taught you well.

Anyway, so far Chad was written well, with all that he has been through- he is one of my favourite characters, and Casey will be missed big time always, but I hope for a good recast!

#566   2013/07/21 10:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I would not be surprised that they mess the story re Chad- it is so obvious that they put him in a weird backburner thing and he pops up now and again. What a disappointment-

and re Stefano trying to recruit him- I sincerely hope Chad tells him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine- pardon, but- Stefano talks a big game about his family, but he selfishly only cares to be the one who controls it all, and now that EJ beat him at his own game- it's uh!

Anyway, so far Chad was written well, with all that he has been through- he is one of my favourite characters, and Casey will be missed big time always, but I hope for a good recast!

I want a great recast here and for Will. They can't push them off the screen they just can't!!!

#567   2013/07/21 11:56AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote stjarna: I would not be surprised that they mess the story re Chad- it is so obvious that they put him in a weird backburner thing and he pops up now and again. What a disappointment-

Anyway, so far Chad was written well, with all that he has been through- he is one of my favourite characters, and Casey will be missed big time always, but I hope for a good recast! [/quote]

I want a great recast here and for Will. They can't push them off the screen they just can't!!![/quote]

Two thumbs up!!

#568   2013/07/22 03:39AM
    Rosieroserson

[quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote stjarna: I would not be surprised that they mess the story re Chad- it is so obvious that they put him in a weird backburner thing and he pops up now and again. What a disappointment-

Anyway, so far Chad was written well, with all that he has been through- he is one of my favourite characters, and Casey will be missed big time always, but I hope for a good recast! [/quote]

I want a great recast here and for Will. They can't push them off the screen they just can't!!![/quote]

Two thumbs up!![/quote]

Three

#569   2013/07/22 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Caylee12: For all we know that spoiler is meant to misguide us not all of them has been released.
    Chad will probably tell him to go to hell.

I known sometimes the spoliers don't be right. I hope Chad tell Stefano go to hell.

Fingers crossed that's exactly what happens!

#570   2013/07/24 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

aye Chad look at that video you taped what it is doing. WHY OH WHY!

« 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list