List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57415, Replies: 870
    « 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:
    #541   2013/07/11 12:34PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12: Chad blamed his dizziness on champagne, why Ej just let him go without asking do you need a ride or something, confuses me.

Lousy writing!!!! I agree. It was like he doesn't care. But we have seen lately them bonding.

I think that EJ didn't pick up on it that it could be anything serious... he doesn't know he hit his head the other day, if he did, Chad would be in hospital there and then on friday.

this is one angst that I wonder where are they going to- head injuries are serious stuff...

#542   2013/07/11 12:37PM
    dazgonby

Let's hope that he gets air lifted to another hospital and when he gets better then he comes back looking different

#543   2013/07/13 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Gosh will it linger that long. We should see Casey until October

#544   2013/07/13 09:01AM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby: Let's hope that he gets air lifted to another hospital and when he gets better then he comes back looking different

Hopefully not!!!

#545   2013/07/14 09:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote dazgonby: Let's hope that he gets air lifted to another hospital and when he gets better then he comes back looking different

Hopefully not!!!

Do you think Stefano would-could kidnap him and take him away brainwash and then try to take the DE from EJ???

#546   2013/07/14 11:22AM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12: Chad blamed his dizziness on champagne, why Ej just let him go without asking do you need a ride or something, confuses me.

Lousy writing!!!! I agree. It was like he doesn't care. But we have seen lately them bonding.

I think that EJ didn't pick up on it that it could be anything serious... he doesn't know he hit his head the other day, if he did, Chad would be in hospital there and then on friday.

this is one angst that I wonder where are they going to- head injuries are serious stuff...

I can't figure out where they are going with this head injury stuff either, a lot of angst has already been caused by the idea of Casey leaving now to torture Chad in Casey's last days is too much to bear.

#547   2013/07/14 07:30PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I can't figure out where they are going with this head injury stuff either, a lot of angst has already been caused by the idea of Casey leaving now to torture Chad in Casey's last days is too much to bear.

Well on other soaps in the past a tumor would either change the personality to evil and then when it's cut out they would be a nicer version or back to their old self....can the injury lead to a tumor or brain swelling that has to be fixed and they mess with his personality for a bit......

#548   2013/07/14 07:48PM
    Caylee12

I'm thinking that Chad will pass out, he'll find out it's a tumor, aneurism whatever and he won't tell anyone, and he'll emotionally shutdown.

Casey said a while back he'd like for Chad to get hooked to drugs or attempt suicide, so the writers could have decided to go in that direction for one of Casey's last stories. I think he would hit something like that out of the park.

I'm probably going to right a fanfiction about that!
    Mwa haha!

#549   2013/07/15 01:27AM
    stjarna

When I look back the last six months and Chad's appearance- it's a shame how little they used this character, who is so great and he could have been involved in so much, with EJ, with Nick's s/l, with Abby, of course, and their love story, that is so messed up, and for us fans of this pairing- so disappointing, now as it looks like- we won't get even another kiss!

I am sad!

#550   2013/07/16 10:00AM
    EpicFail

Quote allmylovingdays: Gosh will it linger that long. We should see Casey until October

does anyone remember when he tweeted he taped his final scenes - wasn't it right before the Emmys --- add 3-4 months that puts his departure somewhere Aug/Sept.

« 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list