List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57685, Replies: 870
    « 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 » »| page:
    #521   2013/07/04 08:30AM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Maybe some EYE candy Friday? if Kate Mansi is going to be in a swimsuit I better be seeing me some Casey!!!

#522   2013/07/04 10:03AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Maybe some EYE candy Friday? if Kate Mansi is going to be in a swimsuit I better be seeing me some Casey!!!

#523   2013/07/04 06:47PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I am shocked that they are using him more lately. GLAD TO SEE HIM. But again wish he hadn't let Abs prevent him from going to Sami's defense or stop the Marge and Sami conversation at the square. Chad the gal you like said it herself yesterday, she is very judgemental and sanctimonious THINK ABOUT IT BUDDY!

Abigail is so determined to reveal this video of Sami because of the dirty cops widow and son.
    WHY WHY WHY doesn't Chad tell Abigail about her BFF Gabi. And IF she had NOT been so obsessed with him that JACK would NOT have a widow and fatherless children!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how Abby would feel about Little Miss Gabi then?!?!?

#524   2013/07/05 05:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am shocked that they are using him more lately. GLAD TO SEE HIM. But again wish he hadn't let Abs prevent him from going to Sami's defense or stop the Marge and Sami conversation at the square. Chad the gal you like said it herself yesterday, she is very judgemental and sanctimonious THINK ABOUT IT BUDDY!

Abigail is so determined to reveal this video of Sami because of the dirty cops widow and son.
    WHY WHY WHY doesn't Chad tell Abigail about her BFF Gabi. And IF she had NOT been so obsessed with him that JACK would NOT have a widow and fatherless children!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder how Abby would feel about Little Miss Gabi then?!?!?
    you are right why doesn't he tell all now. I think he has forgiven the little twit and maybe Nick would still prosecute because he feels guilty for letting her fall for him.

#525   2013/07/07 10:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Will the injury from Friday come back to haunt us all

#526   2013/07/07 04:18PM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: Will the injury from Friday come back to haunt us all

I believe so. I hope the writers use Madeline as a reason he didn't want to go to the hospital. Think about it she died from a head injury herself and I think it'd be a good story.

#527   2013/07/08 06:11AM
    stjarna

Quote Caylee12:

I believe so. I hope the writers use Madeline as a reason he didn't want to go to the hospital. Think about it she died from a head injury herself and I think it'd be a good story.

The head injury thing will get him to hospital, I beleive so too. Probably Cameron will save his life or something.

#528   2013/07/08 09:34AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Caylee12:

The head injury thing will get him to hospital, I beleive so too. Probably Cameron will save his life or something.

Or Drfeelgood. Yuck

#529   2013/07/08 09:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Caylee12:

Are you thinking they might kill him off???!!!

#530   2013/07/08 10:06AM
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Caylee12:

Are you thinking they might kill him off???!!!

Either that or they'll put him in a coma.

« 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list