List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/19 03:44PM, Views: 63023, Replies: 876
    « 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:
    #491   2013/06/15 02:23PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: The video is hilarious- they are so great both of them - Casey and Chandler rock!!!!
    Days should have them in a band - for a charity or something on!!! they are so great!!!

James and Ali even offered a diner with them that can be auctioned off to help them get to their goal for this video

#492   2013/06/17 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Missed seeing Casey at the Emmy's. Wonder where he was??? Hopefully he went to wherever the cast ended up to celebrate!

#493   2013/06/17 11:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Chad sighting today but does the guy live under a rock!!! it wasn't until the end that abs showed him the picture of Bernardi and then he checked it against his video on his phone

#494   2013/06/20 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

I was so happy to see you yesterday first with Sonny then later with Abs -and it was all because of your loyalty to this strange family you belong to --you know even as crazy as you think Sami can get that if EJ believes in her then you will fight for her to be free as well. Loved it.

Plus loved seeing you in that long sleeve shirt yesterday looks like you have been working out your arms looked Fabulous --will we be getting any summer scenes with you and they guys at the pool or lake? hey playing basketball will do just dont wear a shirt

#495   2013/06/20 07:26AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I was so happy to see you yesterday first with Sonny then later with Abs -and it was all because of your loyalty to this strange family you belong to --you know even as crazy as you think Sami can get that if EJ believes in her then you will fight for her to be free as well. Loved it.

Plus loved seeing you in that long sleeve shirt yesterday looks like you have been working out your arms looked Fabulous --will we be getting any summer scenes with you and they guys at the pool or lake? hey playing basketball will do just dont wear a shirt

Just do something with that hair

#496   2013/06/20 07:27AM
    EpicFail

OMG - someone called him a hedgehog and now that's all I see when I look at him.

#497   2013/06/20 07:39AM
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail: OMG - someone called him a hedgehog and now that's all I see when I look at him.

Oh thanks alot...now that is all I will see also

#498   2013/06/20 08:15AM
    stjarna

I like his new style- a bit punkish!! Different from the rest of them- edgy!! and that what also makes him -

Chad is simply - and does his own thing- and he is just great- he does make a silly mistake now and again- but actually rarely, he is kind, dear, wonderful young man- and I hope they continue into an independent thing in his character!!! Love Chad!!!

#499   2013/06/20 07:19PM
    Caylee12

Entering depression mode.

I can't believe Casey's leaving.

#500   2013/06/20 07:38PM
    allmylovingdays

I just read this too I can't believe it. His last day of filming is tomorrow.

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/casey-deidrick-tapes-his-final-days-of-our-lives-ep...

« 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list