List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chad DiMera

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chad DiMera

Started by stjarna at 2012/12/02 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/17 04:16PM, Views: 57270, Replies: 870
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:
    #481   2013/06/05 07:09PM
    Re: Chad DiMera
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Does Chad have Sami on his phone doing a sort of lap dance when was doing his thing at the strip club??
    Sami can be crazy and Chad mentioned it again to at the hospital.

Love Chad, especially with big brother EJ!!

I totally missed it how Chad shared the video and the later it is the same way that Sonny shared it with Adriene. EXCEPT Sonny is thinking he is sharing a Will & the baby video!! OH NO!! CHAD what did you do????
    Sami sure didn't do any lap dancing at that stupid club. But. He also said vintage

Vintage? Missed that. Not sure what that could be...

Any ideas??

I can't even begin to guess...I think a couple times he even said vintage psycho...what the heck is Chad thinking of even sharing it with Sonny (other than he thought it would be funny to Will).
    What I would think would be really funny if it was a video of Sami jumping on that dirty cop in the park...now that was funny.
    But you know whatever it is, Adriene is not going to find it funny.

#482   2013/06/06 11:09AM
    EpicFail

I think it's the video of Sami going after Bernardi in Horton Town Square - you know the day there was the crazy dancing lady there too....

#483   2013/06/06 11:40AM
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail: I think it's the video of Sami going after Bernardi in Horton Town Square - you know the day there was the crazy dancing lady there too....

Couldn't remember his name so just called him the dirty cop and thought it was in the park when they ran thru and saw the crazy dancing lady

#484   2013/06/07 05:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Caylee I know you read his tweets loved the photo and his joking about clubbing.

I wonder if the cast this year will be going to the Emmy's, from the Wilson thread both Freddie and Chandler are presenters.

#485   2013/06/11 07:59AM
    allmylovingdays

did he show anyone the video yet?

#486   2013/06/12 06:38PM
    allmylovingdays

You know Casey & Chandler are in a band and they are asking for kickstart donations to help them get a video recorded.

@ChandlerMassey: Hey guys! Total idiot here. Check out my band's kickstarter page if you haven't yet. Still a lot of cool incentives! Sixty-Five Roses Music Video by The Last Of Us — Kickstarter

#487   2013/06/12 06:51PM
    HouseTops

Quote EpicFail: I think it's the video of Sami going after Bernardi in Horton Town Square - you know the day there was the crazy dancing lady there too....

This makes so much sense now that Sami shot Bernardi.

#488   2013/06/13 05:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:

This makes so much sense now that Sami shot Bernardi.

Wonder if we will see video anytime soon or will the knife first be seen???

#489   2013/06/15 09:15AM
    allmylovingdays

I thought I shared this earlier but when i was closing down my computer I checked and I can see this thread is on the 3rd page??

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tsxa69uozk&feature=youtu.be

it's a thank you from Casey & Chandler for helping their kickstart plan for their video. So far they have raised $15,000!!!

#490   2013/06/15 09:27AM
    stjarna

The video is hilarious- they are so great both of them - Casey and Chandler rock!!!!
    Days should have them in a band - for a charity or something on!!! they are so great!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 09:36AM
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list